What s better PSP or teh nintendo DS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
i personally like PSP

but the price keels meh X_x

in the PSP the action or FPS games are more frequent like KILLZONE liberation...

in teh nDS mario is teh FREAKIN MAIN STAR!!

i like mario but its really REALLY RLY common that mario saves teh princess and blah blah blah to the point that i dont like him.

and mario the whole time keeps winning in basketball, kart racing, baseball, etc... he s a FREAKING ONE THOUSAND USE OF NINTENDO!!!

in the PSP the graphic r GREAT!

The DS.

Of course.

I haven't actually used mine for ages. Not since moving to the USA - I should probably charge it sometime soon.

Well in some sense, both of them have their ups and downs but I like the PSP better.

DS Ups:

Has A LOT of games. No getting bored with that.

Two screens and one of them a tap screen help make some interesting games you can only make for the DS.

Cheaper to buy both games and the system itself.

Once again, lots of games.

DS Downs:

Graphics aren't that spectacular.

Some games are just junky remakes.

PSP Ups:

Has AMAZING graphics for a portable system.

Can play videos

Listen to music

Surf the net

Can share pictures.

Most of the games for the PSP are very well done.

PSP Downs:

All games run on discs which can get scratched and wear out faster than cartridges.

It's expensive

It's not as popular as the DS resulting in less Wi-Fi interaction.

NOTE: Of course, now Nintendo is coming out with the DSi so unless Sony pumps up the PSP they might be in for it on portable systems.

<_< Nintendo is not an original creator of systems! They just make cheap copy's of other systems and get away with it! They did it with Atari and Sega and now they're after Sony! Grrrrrrrrrr :huh:

Of course, if it wasn't for Nintendo, maybe video games wouldn't exist. :rolleyes:

I don't mind the DS, that seems to be their own original creation. But the DSi is too far. Anyway, thought I'd get that off my chest.

It's your choice to get what you want. Graphics shouldn't matter to a gamer at all.

DO any of your friends have a PSP? Ask them if you could try it. The PSP lacks a decent amount of games, considering most are either ports or half assed games. It is region free, that means you can import games from Japan or other areas.

I own both handhelds. I perfer my DS though.

PSP.

'Tis amazing and Bradie Webb from Short Stack has one and he plays with it all the time in the car while they're going to tours 8D

Psp, although mine is inactive these days.

It seems more of "my age group" haha:)

Dude xD

I just got on TamaTalk using my PSP.

But I forgot my password so I couldn't log in xD ( I have 'Remember Me' on so I never have to log in )

I only have a DS.

All I've personally experienced from the PSP are the INSANE graphics.

But what Starman.exe said made me feel better about my fun games with bad graphics.

I'll just wait until I experience more of the PSP before I vote.

OMG!!!! A Nintendo DS is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better even tho i like PSP 2!!!! the DSi will beeeee soooo much better!!!! lol

I can't make an accurate judging since I only have the Nintendo DS, but from the sounds of it I suppose the PSP since it can play more than just video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back