Sign in to follow this  
RawryCakes.x

What are you reading now?

At the risk of hyping my own stuff, I'm re-reading one of my own novels. XD

I would be reading Oathbringer, but I'm having a hard time lugging that giant tome around and should probably just get the ebook. I generally don't read through my own novels (I mean, what surprises are left?) but I'm doing it right now since I'm working on a short story on the same world and want to make sure it's consistent.

I also just finished the most recent volume of One Punch Man.

Edited by Hoky
  • Like 1

Do stories on the internet count? Well, I've been reading those spooky stories posted on the Sixpenceee blog and I must say that I'm both impressed and disturbed. :o

If you like those, you should check out Bogleech's creepypasta cook-off. TONS of content there. All amateur, so it varies a lot in quality, but if you read through the winners and runners up, you'll find some great stuff.

Nothing at the moment but I’m hoping for the book “ hamilton, the revolution” by lin-Manuel Miranda ( I’m a hamilfan)

• Like 1

Nothing at the moment but I’m hoping for the book “ hamilton, the revolution” by lin-Manuel Miranda ( I’m a hamilfan)

"Technically", I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I did finish reading Your Name by Makoto Shinkai about a week ago, and am thinking of picking up Peter Pan or Phantom of the Opera next! =w= /

I read all the time or at least try to read all the time. Hahaha. Right now I'm reading "East Lynne" by Ellen Wood. It's just one of the books in a stack that I want to read in December.

I've begun reading George Orwell's 1984. 

So far I'm really enjoying it!

Aah, I also finally picked up a couple of books since my last post! 

I'm reading I Want To Eat Your Pancres by Yoru Sumino! It's still a recent purchase, but so far it's pretty interesting. Just from the beginning, I could tell it was going to be a sad one, so I've been prepping myself for an emotional ending.

I also bought The Nine Lives of Alexander Baddenfield! Heard it was a pretty dark story about a kid who commits suicide over and over, due to obtaining the 9 lives of his cat and making a swap/trade. The art in the book was pretty to look at, and it sounded cool!

Rereading the Wayside School series because... YES.