Diary of a Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
hello! i havent been on tamatalk for ages!

im writing about a version three tamagotchi (egg friend!!!) that my friends an i started on the weekend.

his name is lindon (spelt lindn on the profile...) and he is currently a mizutamatchi. i think he might evolve later tonight.

we called him Lindon because our german teacher recently had a baby and she called him lindon, which we thought was sort of funny but at least he is less likely to have a name someone else has too i suppose. maybe it means something really cool in german, i dont know.

updates when our lindon evolves.

p.s i had a log called My v1 which ended up as a log for many versions if you would like to have a read of that if you like my style.

lindon changed!!! he is a young mametchi!! woop woop. school tomorrow, dont know if i will pause him or not, i will see how he goes...

shilo and lindon

Lindon is an adult now! But he changed into this weird character that i really don't like. He has glasses, a two legs and huge lips. 0.o But I still love him. If anyone could Pm me with the name of that character that would be great thanks!

I'm going to find the cheat code for a costume, cause as I said, I really dont like Lindons new look....

heya! howsit doin my readers!?

sorry, im feeling a little random cause SCHOOL IS OUT!!!! (for a week....)

I put a Nyatchi costume on Lindon and he is looking good. -_-

I'm going to post his stats.

Happy and Hunger ****

Training- 6/10 (i probably missed alot of oppurtunities when he was in my school skirt pocket/locker)

Age 4

Weight 36

Generation one.

Lindon and Shilo

:( :) :) :eek: :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just took Lindon to tamatown, he got the bandai ribbon, passport and skateboard souveniers. He's wearing his Hohotchi costume today which I think you can use more than once. Its pretty cool, he is like an owl. =] He was champion of Sprint today as well. I really love his new sleeping hours! He goes to bed at ten which is a little late if im at school the next day but i can turn out the lights at 9.30 if i like. He gets up at 8 which is good if i dont oversleep! It's another rainy day so i think you will probably get a lot of log entries...

heya! howzit doin my readers!? (If i have any...)

Anyway, I had to pause Lindon for a couple of hours tonight cause i was doing a showjumping lesson, then looking after my horse, then making sure the younger girls horses were taken care of/put in the right paddock. Im guesstimating and hoping that Lindons matchmaker comes at 10:30 am tomorrow. I have to pause him for a while in the afternoon cause i'm going to a lecture, and more showjumping (at a higher level than tonight...) so thats that. Lindons doing well, he became sprint champion again earlier and his weight 35. Oh and he loves fries but hates cherries (unhealthy little tam that he is...)

TTYL

Shilo and Lindon

herro! Lindon is six years old today and no matchmaker as of yet. I think she will come tonight. Maybe during today...

He's got his hohotchi costume on and I was wondering if that affects the matchmaker. I didnt think so but I'm not so sure. If she doesnt come today I'm going to post a topic about it. PM me if you have any ideas about it.

Smiles from Lindon and Shilo

because its a Sunday. and Sundays (as well as sundaes!) are awesome.

Lindons age has ticked over to 7 now. Perhaps the matchmaker will come tonight? I found an old-ish battery for my purple v3 but its too weak to handle a connection...

I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow hopefully to get a new one. My purple v3 is a 0 year old kuchitamatchi named Kylie.

Write soon,

Shilo, Lindon and Kylie

Quick log entry. Although nothing is really new I thought I might do profiles.

Name-Lindon (lindn)

Training-6 out of 10

Stage Adult

Age - 7

Weight 30

Gender- Boy

Generation One

Username--im not putting it in because its a nickname derived from my own name.

Points-3470

Name- Kylie

Training- 2 out of 10

Stage-Toddler

Weight-10

Age- 0

Gender-Girl

Generation 10

Username- Shilo

Points-9999

The matchmaker came for Lindon!!!! She brought a beautiful mametchi, they fell in love and had baby boys! I'm not sure what to call Lindons baby yet. Must consult my bffls. Meanwhile if you have any ideas, PM them to me. Lindon is very happy with his little baby.

Hello, Lindon here. I'm so glad I have a beautiful little son. I'm sure he's going to grow up to be very handsome. I just know he won't wear this hohotchi costume. Perhaps he will be a mametchi like his mum. I hope so.

~Lindon

I'm going to the post office tomorrow so will get a new battery for Kylie then. Hopefully she will download properly...I'd hate to lose her.

Ciao!!

Shilo, Kylie, Lindon and Baby.

Hey, still no name ideas for Lindons little baby, i was thinking Beau and just shortening it to Bo. Or perhaps Jack. Not sure yet. It's early and Kylie isnt up yet, Im surprised i am!!!

I have to go and meet my dads girlfriends family (dont ask) on Good Friday and I really want to take Lindon with me but i dont want anyone to talk about me behind my back. I'll be the youngest there, I'm very mature but can that make up for the tamagotchi stereotype? Please PM me with your thoughts on this if u are reading...

I already decided to pause Kylie for this event cause I think two tamas might be pushing it. My dad thinks its weird that I still have a tam although im into highschool now....

he doesnt really understand, i suppose.

Shilo, Lindon and....Jack? Bo?

Got a new battery for Kylie in the post office!!! Yay! I've connected them a few times, Kylie gave Lindon her TV and they played a few games. Lindon won twice and Kylie once. They are on two friendship smilies. Lindon will leave tonight...I might stay up to watch if I can and I've decided to call the baby Jack.

Thats all for now,

Shilo, Kylie, Lindon and Jack.

Change of name for 'Jack'

I decided I didnt want a tamagotchi named after someone i actually know.(there is a jack at my school. several actually.)

So I came up with a new, coolier name.

[SIZE=14pt]EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

Like Edward from twilight and of course Mr Edward Rochester in Jane Eyre (just finished it, it was great!). And I believe there is an Edmund in Jane Austens Mansfield Park which I havent gotten around to reading.

So there you have it. Eddie.

Many updates. I will start with Eddie.

Eddie woke up crying this morning at 8am until I (hero! lol) named and cared for him. At 9:07am he became Mohitamatchi. He's very cute, weighs 13lbs and is 0yrs old.

Meanwhile, when Kylie woke up at 9am she was transformed into a character with rockets for feet and a kuchipatchi-like head, I'm yet to find out the name but bear with me. She's 1 now.

I connected Kylie and Eddie heaps so they could get to know eachother and now they are best friends, 4 smiley faces. When they are both adults, perhaps they will 'marry'

TTYL

Shilo, Eddie and Kylie

Okay, I've found the v3 character chat in the Reference Section.

Kylie is a Hikotchi

Lindon was a Paparatchi (in a Hohotchi costume)

Here is a list of the characters i would like Eddie to be one of.

~Nikatchi

~Young Mimitchi (even gen.)

~Patapatatchi

I'll post tomorrow as to what he turns into.

TTYL

Shilo (the tams arent really paying attention...)

edit--just found the growth chart by -Ra- and it says that Eddie will either become young mimitchi, hinatchi (the lil duck) or hikotchi. fingers crossed for young mimitchi! hinatchi is cute though. but i already have a hikotchi in the form of dear little kylie.

Hey!

Eddie became Hinatchi so he is a cute little duckie. lol.

Eddie-Its not funny!

Oops....He's a little sensitive....

LOL

Nothing else new except that when I rode last night (i do dressage twice a week--i hardly jump anymore...i've found my calling...ANYWAY...on with the show) I left Kylie and Eddie behind unpaused. And I'm usually at the stables for HOURS. When I got back they'd fallen asleep with poops and sad looking meters. So I woke them, fixed them up and put them back to sleep. I'm going on the growth chart again so here are my tams possible adult characters.

EDDIE

~Sekitorotchi

~Dorotchi

~Debatchi

~Gozarutchi

~Decotchi

~Warusotchi

~Mimitchi

~Chomametchi

~Hidatchi

~Teketchi

~Bunbuntchi

~Pipotchi

I've coloured the characters i dont want in red, the ones that would be pretty good/ok in orange, and the ones i'd really like in green. (same for Kylie)

KYLIE

~Same as Eddie plus Wooltchi

EDIT- Flarg101, I clearly stated in the post above yours about Lindon being a paparatchi and I would prefer if you PMed me instead of posting (pointless in this case) things in my log. Thankyou.

I'll tell you a story.

It was a rather rainy day, much like today (well, it was today) when a girl (thats me) was listening to her iPod in her dads car when suddenly a series of beeps came from the cup holder where her purple constellation tama (thats Kylie). She reached for it and was just in time to see her Hikatchi evolve into a beautiful mimitchi!!!!

KYLIE IS A MIMITCHI! *REJOICES*

:D :p B) :D

Nothing new for Eddie, but he'll probably evolve tomorrow.

~Shilo, Eddie and Kylie~

:D :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back