My head hurts D;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Yeah, this guy I know and /kinda/ like told me that this girl who is kinda my friend is going to ask him out. So I gave him advice. He said he won't say no because he doesn't want her to feel bad. Me: you're a softy. Yeah. I don't get why girls are so hard to talk to. That convo just made me realize :00 Anyways, what are your opinions? Do you find it easier to talk to guys or girls?

edit;; please ignore the rant part of that paragraph xDD I had to rant somewhere to people who couldn't bug me in real life. -hides-

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaky girl...well then. I suggest you let your friend deal with his own 'issues'. If he feels bad for her well thats nice but mabey he does like her. To guys, guys are the easiest to talk to. Since I'm a girl, girls are easier to talk to. My ex did'nt speak to me for days, only his friends. Guys are hard to read XD I started to think he would rather date his "BFF" (as I call him 8P) than me. Good luck and don't make your friend hate you by saying "Your girlfriend is freaky."

It depends. Sometimes, when I talk to other girls, I feel like I'm competing with them somehow, for social status or whatever. They try to intimidate me. But sometimes, with guys, they make me feel like I'm not good enough for them, and I can't really talk to them like a friend. Yah know? Usually I feel better with girls, but there are exceptions.

I have trouble talking to all people. x_x;

In my school I'm just a nobody... and when someone actually talks to me I'm all surprised and I make a complete idiot of myself. Dx

I get along with the guys better, probably because all the girls ever talk about is how hot some guy is that I've never even heard of.

And also probably because I'm sorta tomboy too. The guys are awesome ^_^

Girls are easier to talk to. Cuz at my school, guys do most of the mean stuff that people hate. So girls all the way. But, there are a few exceptions. I'd much raather talk to some random guy, than some b----y girls that only want to humiliate you.

I don't really mind though. I'm fine when I'm talking to both guys and girls. If they make me feel un-comfortable, than I always seem to have some good comebacks up my sleeve 8D

Guys like to embarrass me.

So girls. But some girls are mean.

Oh, whatever. I'll talk to anyone who talks to me. =J

I don't know. I hate being around guys though. It scares the brains outta me O:

And girls? Some girls scare the brains outta me too xD Just, I don't know. I feel anxious being around other people. x.x Unless I know them very well, or like, I'm friends with that person. And if they're family. But sometimes I'm scared of my uncle O_O I don't like being close to him sometimes. Not the fact that he's scary, but..I don't know again! Weird.

Girls. Well. Most anyway. I Can talk to some boys. Only my Freinds though. I will talk to anyone though. I'm a bit of a chatterbox.

Most girls at my school are easy to talk to. I talk to them from the beginning and laugh with them and stuff - strangers don't intimidate me. I just go and have a conversation with someone. Same with the guys. Making new friends is fun. Yup, this may be a problem when I'm older. xD

In fact, it's already brought up a couple of arguments in the past. My group love to have me always with them, but they're used to the fact that I love pretty much everyone by now. I feel comfortable with others, and that vibe rubs off on people. I'm usually laughing or doing something strange that makes me easy to get along with, most of the time.

With guys and girls, once I've started chatting to them for a while, next thing I know we'll be practically best friends. Hugging in the hallway and everything, even if they're in an older year group we'll high five in the corridors. It seems like, I know everyone here. I mean, sure. Our school has cliques and all that crap. And I've been labeled "popular" here, so it would be socially incorrect for me to hang out with a "nerd" clique. But, I just seem to just have connections everywhere. And at the same time, I have my true best friends. I likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back