What pranks did you pull on April 1st?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky~Lemon

Reaction score
Today on April fools day, I texted all my friends saying how much I hated them. They were like "Wha??" Then I'm like APRIL FOOLS!!

What did you do?

nothing big.

told my mom i got suspended, told my friend i hated her, told my mom i broke my window and all this lame crap. XD my mom ended up fooling me when she said she broke her foot or something.. :p

Someone here on TT said to put a small sticky note on the bottom of someones computer mouse. Well, I got my brother with it.

He said, "Hey, my mouse isn't working... -looks-at-mouse- Very funny, Krystal. :S"

I was all 'XD.'

Someone here on TT said to put a small sticky note on the bottom of someones computer mouse. Well, I got my brother with it.
He said, "Hey, my mouse isn't working... -looks-at-mouse- Very funny, Krystal. :S"

I was all 'XD.'
I did the same thing. XD

@ paper*cut - I love your avatar. :3

My friend left her sunglasses on the bus so I texted her and told them. She asked if I took them and I her no, then she asekd if they are stlil on the bus and I said I don't know. She was getting aggravated and was like HOW DID YOU SEE IT AND NOT KNOW IF ITS ON THE BUS?! I was all like, April Fools! I took them.

Yeah, she got mad. xD

I didn't have alot of energy today >_<

I didn't want to do anything drastic. I just told my G-ma I lost my Ds. But it was hard to keep a streight face xD

Lol. I tricked 2 people. No, 3. xD [My sister, Mom, and Ksenia xD]

Well...Never mind. I don't want to humiliate anybody O: But there's another topic of April Fools day and I posted how I tricked my family and friends. xD

I couldn't be bothered with decent pranks, so I just said to my six year old sister "LOOK A FLYING PIG!!!" The funny thing is, she actually ran to the window and started looking around XD

this is weird but i said to my friends "guees what? MY PARENTS WON THE LOTERY!" and they were like "REALY?!?!" LOL XD

Nothing really.

But oh my goodness, it was soooo funny. I sit with Jimmy at lunch, and he and his girlfriend had sex last Friday in the back of a car. :'D For April Fool's, we told him he got his girlfriend was pregnant. O: xD He was freaking out. (He didn't know that you really can't tell that you're pregnant less than a week after you have sex. O_O)

And then like 10 minutes later, we were like, "April Fools! Hahah!" xD

Nothing really.
But oh my goodness, it was soooo funny. I sit with Jimmy at lunch, and he and his girlfriend had sex last Friday in the back of a car. :'D For April Fool's, we told him he got his girlfriend was pregnant. O: xD He was freaking out. (He didn't know that you really can't tell that you're pregnant less than a week after you have sex. O_O)

Oh GAWD. That would suck for Jimmy.

All I did was put chalk in the erasers at school.

Nothing less.

Nothing more.

Apparently, my Spanish teacher didn't take it as a joke. Once she realized what was done to the eraser, she took the chalk out, and chucked it at the person closest to her. The person dodged it, but it landed on the floor and shattered. So it was pretty cool now that I think about it. The teacher just overreacted maybe a little too much. ;)

Nothing really.

Haha. XD

But wait, you're fourteen, right, Katie? Is this Jimmy guy fourteen as well?

Just wondering. Because if not, that's illegal.

Pretty funny though. x3

Nothing really.

Ohmygosh! O_O

He must have kicked you once you said that xD

I made myself look like a scary clown by putting makeup on and messing up my hair, then when my dad came back from work I jumped out and screamed DIEEEE!

I even videotaped it it was sooooooooo funny!!!! ;) :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back