Tamagotchi Project 2009!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
This is a log about my tamagotchi's! In it, I will write all about them, though my posts won't be as detailed as the following (unless they are a baby!) This is the kind of log that I write in a journal first, then as soon as I get an opportunity to get on the computer, I'll type it here! My goal is to Have all 28 (soon to be 29) Tamagotchi's running. I call it "Tamagotchi Project 2009" because I'm writing about ALL versions that I own for the sake of learning more about these creatures and being able to answer questions people may have! Here goes -_-

Friday, April 3rd, 2009 11:13 am

I have started my blue polka-dotted Tamagotchi v3! I set the time and the date and such and Now I'm waiting for it to hatch... It's a boy! I'll name him James! He is hungry, so I fed him 1 scone and 3 bowls of cereal. He is 9 pounds. I played a game of "get" with him which is where you must catch the falling musical notes. He won! James has earned 150 GP! He got sick, so I gave him 2 doses of medicine (and cleaned up some poo). During all of this, he has lost 2 hungry hearts, so I fed him 2 bowls of cereal. He is 8 pounds. I played another game of "Get" with him and he won again! Now he is 5 pounds and has a total of 300 GP! I fed him another 2 bowls of cereal, and now he is 7 pounds. I fed him a scone and now we will play another game of "Get". He won! Now he has 450 GP! I went to the shop with James and there were 4 items: Pineapple (cost: 140 GP), Drum (cost: 1,600 GP), muffin (cost: 120 GP), and cherries (cost: 90 GP). I bought James some cherries for later, so now he has 360 GP. Each day, James will donate 100 GP or more to the Tama King. Oh! He is taking a nap now (it's 11:45 am). Which means he has a half an hour until he evolves into a toddler! So I turned out the lights. I must clean up his poo when he wakes up... As soon as James evolves into a toddler, I will take him online to play games and earn prizes at tamatown.com. He has woken up and is crying! I gave him praise and now he has 1 training bar. I fed him 2 breads and now he is 7 pounds. I'll feed him 1 more piece of bread so he can play "Get" again. James won and now has 510 GP! I fed im 3 sushi's and will now play another game of "Get". He won and has 660 GP now! YAY! He is evolving into a... Mizumatchi!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 1

Weight: 10 pounds

Name: James

Generation: 1

GP: 660

Username: Spork

Saturday, April 4, 2009, 8:58 am

I had to set the time so James would sleep while I had to go to work (I set it back to normal time of course when I got home). When James woke up this morning at 8:00 am, he only had 1 hungry heart! I fed him 2 bowls of cereal and 1 scone. Now I'll play "Get" with him. I may try to play "Bump" later, but who knows? Well anyway, James won "Get" so now he has 960 GP! Since I forgot to make him donate to the King yesterday, he donated 200 GP just now =) James will be getting a new playmate today! I will start a pink V3 with hearts. I will write again when something interesting happens.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, but James is on pause because I THOUGHT I had plenty of batteries and it turns out I don't. I have to wait until I can afford new tama batteries. Until then, James will stay on Pause!

Latest posts

Back