The parents have gone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_Artist

Reaction score
I woke up today and found that Pika and Basil had gone. They left their two baby boys in my care... poor babies were crying when I picked them up ^_^ It brought a lump to my throat!

Anyway, now I have two baby boys that I have names Ooga and Booga. They are very sweet but very demanding. It has been difficult finding the time to look after them today. At the moment they are sleeping so I am having a rest. They have both already developed in to Kinakomotchi. ^_^

Anyway, i thought I would just share this with you guys. I am now on my 2nd generation Tamas, it only feels like yesterday I was in toys R us picking which Tamas I wanted! lol ;)

How old was Pika when she had Ooga and Booga? I love those names ^_^ I ordered my second tama online from toys r us, it was supposed to come today but hasnt. =\

Gosh, my mind has gone blank now... I am pretty sure she was only 9 years old.

^_^ I am glad you like their names, it was difficult to think up two new names.

I am pretty sure your Tamagotchi will be in the post soon ^_^ Let us know when you get it, what sex it is and what you are going to name it. Have you got any names planned already?

gud luck wit ya 2nd gen tamababies ^_^

[SIZE=14pt]You guys make me so jealous! LOl [/SIZE] :rolleyes:

madro has left :lol:

im left with her baby girl, beebi

:rolleyes:

once i had a :mametchi: and a ;) get married it had a baby then the next day the mom(mamitchi) had dissapeared when i woke up.dang! i never get to see what had heppened!

once i had a :D and a ;) get married it had a baby then the next day the mom(mamitchi) had dissapeared when i woke up.dang! i never get to see what had heppened!
the parent leavesi stayed up and saw

it goes bak to tamaplanet

I woke up today and found that Pika and Basil had gone. They left their two baby boys in my care... poor babies were crying when I picked them up ;) It brought a lump to my throat! Anyway, now I have two baby boys that I have names Ooga and Booga. They are very sweet but very demanding. It has been difficult finding the time to look after them today. At the moment they are sleeping so I am having a rest. They have both already developed in to Kinakomotchi. :D

Anyway, i thought I would just share this with you guys. I am now on my 2nd generation Tamas, it only feels like yesterday I was in toys R us picking which Tamas I wanted! lol :p
[SIZE=8pt]It's like twins, even into their child stage! So cute![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back