did someone got the virus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maril_posh14

Reaction score
did someone got the virus?

if someone got that virus thing i feel sorry for that person but lucky for me i didn't got that virus because i didn't use the computer from April 1 to April 2.

just asking!

This is a copy. And no, I didn't ge the virus. Look for the topic 'Microsoft Virus' for the original one

This is a copy. And no, I didn't ge the virus. Look for the topic 'Microsoft Virus' for the original one
Is'nt that one telling us about it and this one is asking weather we got it or not?

No, I didnt get it but my brothers laptop probably has every virus under the sun scince he keeps downloading random stuff and crap like that. It dosnt even turn on anymore so hes getting it repared.

sorry i didn't mean to copy i just wanna ask.

ummm.... i don't know if someone will close this but thanks for posting here!

No. No I didn't.

Which is quite remarkable, considering that almost everything that could go wrong for somebody seems to happen to me these days. xD

The only PCs in our house are my mom's, and my dad's laptop, and both of those are heavily protected.

Both of mine are fine, my dad's other six are fine also. [ All Macs ]

[ I know, we have ten computers. We have even more inactive ones in the garage. My dad's job gets him a lot of free computers, plus, I feel the need to have two, in case one dies. ]

You can post whether or not you got this virus in this topic. Because the two topics are about the same thing, I'll close this one to prevent any repeated posts or spam.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back