TMGC+C: Why can't my pet use the toilet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xkaokaox

Reaction score
strange question... but it always does its deed on the floor and then the mop comes on the screen to clean it up. it never actually goes into the bathroom. why is that? :D

Your TMGC+C character is not toilet trained. They can not be toilet trained. To get them to go on the toilet, you have to catch them doing the pee-pee dance. When you see wiggle lines one both sides of them, activate the toilet icon. Then they'll use the toilet instead of going on the floor.

oh lol. so i have to catch it in the act for it to use the toilet xD

thanks binary!

Your TMGC+C character is not toilet trained. They can not be toilet trained. To get them to go on the toilet, you have to catch them doing the pee-pee dance. When you see wiggle lines one both sides of them, activate the toilet icon. Then they'll use the toilet instead of going on the floor.
if you catch them mulitple times and catch them b 4 the go on the floor .. and they go on the tolet,,,, cant you train them to always use the tolet then?...

i thought that you could do that on old tamagotchis?

No version of Tamagotchi that can be toilet trained has yet been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back