Graduation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoman

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm just curious about if you are graduating this year. If your a girl are you wearing a pretty dress? what does it look like. if you are a guy what kind of suit are you going to wear?

thanks just wondering. i will be wearing either a strapless short dress or a dress with super skinny straps, then for the 'after party' i will just be wearing a sundress.

:huh: :huh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm only graduating 8th grade. xD

My school has gone mental. The dress dress code (lol) is way too strict. No spaghetti straps, halters, strapless. Oh well.

Where I live, elementary school is grade K-7 and you graduate to highschool (Grade 8-12).. No middle school at all. o_o'

Anyways, i'm only in grade 5 so I have no idea what I'm gonna wear.

I'm in seventh grade.

So no, I won't be graduating any time soon. xD

But I can't wait. Because don't you get to wear those cool square hats with the flat tops?

Because those are epic. Like, they look like you could balance stuff on them. 8D

Class of 2010 =P for elementary school (k-7) and class of 2015 for highschool (8-12). It makes me feel special... Our grad shirts next year are gonna be reatrded because it'll just say 10 XD or possibly 2010...

I'm the graduating class of 2012.

I'm a freshman this year, and next year I'll be a sophmore. O:

Colleges come to my school all the time though and hold assmeblies to try to get us to choose them. >_>;;

Uh, so no. I'll graduate in about three years. (I'll be only 17 when I graduate and start college 8D)

I have 2 more years after this year until I graduate Grade 12 :huh:

I'm only graduating 8th grade. xDMy school has gone mental. The dress dress code (lol) is way too strict. No spaghetti straps, halters, strapless. Oh well.
Me, too, but you think that's bad? I have to wear polos and khakis every day. D:

Looking forward to high school, when we can wear Almost anything. yayyay.

Me, too, but you think that's bad? I have to wear polos and khakis every day. D:Looking forward to high school, when we can wear Almost anything. yayyay.
Me too...o.o

We don't go to the same school by any chance do we? xD

I'm graduating 8th grade, and for the ceremony I'm going to wear a suit with a gold bowtie, and my gold converse.

I'm graduating from year 7, meaning I'm going to high school next year.

Where I live, primary school is K-year 7. And high school is year 8-12. So I'm gonna have to leave primary school and all the little kids behind D: . And, worst thing is, I'm not going to the same high school as my friends. Fresh start, but, I'm dreading high school.

Otherwise, graduating year 12 wont be for a LOOOOONG time.

I don't have graduation until year 13. I went to a fail school so we didn't get a decent graduation. It was a here take the laminated piece of paper and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back