how do you mate two tama colors? TMGC+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
how do you mate 2 tamagotchi colors?... i think its the 3rd option on the heart icon...but when i try it it wont conect!.. they are both of mating age and both have the option highlighted for them to go and mate with the matchmaker!

help!

There is no specific "mate" connect option. Continue to use the first menu selection in the connect (heart) icon. Mating will occur, randomly when they connect. However, just because they're old enough to go to the matchmaker doesn't mean they like each other. They have to be in love before they will mate.

Once two characters have reached the proper age and friendship level (*) they may mate if connected. When this happens, both characters jump up off the screen. An "away" (in Japanese) sign appears on the screen of one of them. A small church appears on the other. (See the illustration at the top right of page 12 in the manual.) They kiss, then the mating fireworks appears on the screens of both TMGC+C. When the fireworks are done, each character appears back in their home. The female gives birth to two babies, one of which soon jumps up off the screen to the father's home. Note: the parents leave the babies about 2 minutes after they're born.

*Here are the different friendship levels.

for opposite gender:

blue acquaintance

green friend

magenta in love

red deeply in love

for same gender:

blue acquaintance

green friend

orange best friend

red-orange super best friends

The friendship level is shown when you activate the book icon. Friendship levels increase after connecting. I don't recall the exact number, but I think you have to connect about 30 times for them to be in love enough to mate.

Alternatively, if you use the red thread (item can be purchased from the TamaDepa shop on the toy) that character will fall in love with whoever it connects with for the next 5 minutes. (But mating still occurs randomly, so you may have to connect them several times before they decide to mate.)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no specific "mate" connect option. Continue to use the first menu selection in the connect (heart) icon. Mating will occur, randomly when they connect. However, just because they're old enough to go to the matchmaker doesn't mean they like each other. They have to be in love before they will mate.
Once two characters have reached the proper age and friendship level (*) they may mate if connected. When this happens, both characters jump up off the screen. An "away" (in Japanese) sign appears on the screen of one of them. A small church appears on the other. (See the illustration at the top right of page 12 in the manual.) They kiss, then the mating fireworks appears on the screens of both TMGC+C. When the fireworks are done, each character appears back in their home. The female gives birth to two babies, one of which soon jumps up off the screen to the father's home. Note: the parents leave the babies about 2 minutes after they're born.

*Here are the different friendship levels.

for opposite gender:

blue acquaintance

green friend

magenta in love

red deeply in love

for same gender:

blue acquaintance

green friend

orange best friend

red-orange super best friends

The friendship level is shown when you activate the book icon. Friendship levels increase after connecting. I don't recall the exact number, but I think you have to connect about 30 times for them to be in love enough to mate.

Alternatively, if you use the red thread (item can be purchased from the TamaDepa shop on the toy) that character will fall in love with whoever it connects with for the next 5 minutes. (But mating still occurs randomly, so you may have to connect them several times before they decide to mate.)
wow thank you so much binary

one thing ... what does that 3rd option do in the heart icon screen?

There are two things you can connect to, using the third selection in the connect menu.

(1) "Heart DekaTama" (located in the TamaDepa store in Tokyo.)

Magokorotchi will visit your TMGC+C if you donate 1000 GP to the "Heart DekaTama." Afterwards you can find Magokorotchi in your Treasure Chest's special items section. Activating this Magokorotchi will increase your TMGC+C character's happiness.

(2) DataCarddas (arcade game in Japan)

When you connect your TMGC+C to a DataCarddas "Fushigina Ehon" version, your character may receive a present of 50, 100, or 200 Gotchi Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back