Fanfictions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Usually I try to steer away from fanfictions, I try to stick to stories with my own characters, but I've written fanfictions before, I'm writing one now xP so, has anyone any written any? Anyone wanna share any? :)

I'm going to write one. Twilight, the decent version. Both Eddie and Jakie fall in love with each other, plan their lives together. Bella goes insane with the thought that she'll live forever and Ediie and Jakie get annoyed with her so kill her, run away, have a gay lover affair and adopt Malawian children

I'm going to write one. Twilight, the decent version. Both Eddie and Jakie fall in love with each other, plan their lives together. Bella goes insane with the thought that she'll live forever and Ediie and Jakie get annoyed with her so kill her, run away, have a gay lover affair and adopt Malawian children
Hoorah for a gay lover affair. When you write it, send it to me please. :]

I actually am writing a fanfiction. I uploaded the first chapter yesterday. It's a Fruits Basket one.

I've written loads! Most of them are in Tamagotchi Fan Fiction (and a lot of them aren't actually about tamagotchis). Go there to see mine

I like doing little manga comics about Cruxes (second life mutant lizard wolf, period.) or Legend of zelda. Does that count?

^Totally. 8D Comics have fiction in them. ;D

I attempt to do comics, but they never turn out.

I finished another chapter. I'm not procrastinating. That's an accomplishment.

Latest posts

Back