If you were the only awake at night at home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wameed98

Reaction score
I Would be on tamachat telling everyone the scary/exciting things happening And i would be on youtube and probably everything Plus hoping to meet up with some ghost (I dont really believe ghosts its just funny)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be on the computer, browsing the internet.

Or working on a story.

Lying down listening to my iPod and getting snacks occasionally :)

It'd be a different story if I was the only one home and I knew no one was gonna be home during the night. Then I'd be on the compy, watching TV, eating snacks, playing music on iTunes, taking pictures etc...

Uh... the usual, on the computer talking to my TT friends, and eating lots of chocolatey... food stuff.

I'd be... curled up on the floor, scared of all the little noises like the refrigerator, the heater, cars, etc..

Then I'd go turn on the tv, radio, or anything that makes noise to make it seem like there are people to protect me. :p

My brother convinced me a few months ago that there's a lady standing outside our vacation home every night called the 'Axe Lady' she has blonde hair that always blows wildly in the wind, and arms that join together at the wrists, and instead of hands she has an axe o_O

Playing Vortex on my iPod.

edit;; typo D;

Last edited by a moderator:
I get sent up to my room at 10PM on school nights, and 11PM on weekends. D;

And I have no computer or television in my room whatsoever. -shot-

If I were the only one home at night though, as Ksenia said, I would be watching Adult Swim (If it was Saturday night, I'd be watching Inuyasha and the other animes. 8D) and I'd be on the computer, drinking Mountain Dew. n_n

I'd go out and maybe even hoping to meet up with a kind ghost~

I know what'cha think

"She's stupid to believe in ghosts"

but at least i saw a spirit upclose before,so who cares what you guys think?~

If I was the only one awake I'd try to get to sleep, or I'd get told off

But.....if I was alone in the house, and it was the same time, I'd be doing just about everythig. But going on the computer alklo the time, and random things on the side :p

I'd go out and maybe even hoping to meet up with a kind ghost~I know what'cha think

"She's stupid to believe in ghosts"

but at least i saw a spirit upclose before,so who cares what you guys think?~
I believe in ghosts, I see them too.

Anyway, Its like 1:30 AM and I'm so awake lol I love having the computer in my room.

I'm just on msn talking to my friend. Its amazing hes on at this time. 0-0

>w< I'm always awake until 3am so I just do what I usually do which is to chat on MSN. x]

~ I also listen to music and kinda, dream if I'm not in the mood to talk. owo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back