House M.D.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Koi

Reaction score
I didn't find a topic so I decided to make one. The question is, do you like the television show House M.D.? But I was devastated when Dr. Kutner killed himself. Does anyone know why? It's a good show, but it's not going to be the same without him. I would have to say, one of my favorite shows is House.

House is one of my favorite shows too. And I was just as devastated about Dr. Kutner, I nearly cried during the end of that episode.

"According to an interview with Kal Penn [ Actor of Dr. Lawrence Kutner. ] he asked to be written out of the show because he is taking a job working with President Obama at the White House. When he first began House, he volunteered with the Obama campaign heavily. He finally had an 'in' to work in Washington, so he took it. He's choosing to quit acting to be the associate director in the White House office of public liaison. Kal Penn didn't really have a choice how the writers were going to write him out, so he was just as shocked as you or that he was going via self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head."

So yeah.

Oh really? Wow thank you. Well In Loving Memory Of Dr. Lawrence Kutner. You're not the only one who cried.

]=

House is a great show :(

The episode w/ Kutner is airing in 8 hours and 44 minutes

i need to watch it :(

Latest posts

Back