Salt's Recorded Life 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamemi

Reaction score
I just did not like the dicription "Her life ain't over yet"

4/5/09 I was born today! I am a girl! I met a handsome boy named Pepper. Pepper and I play together. I grew up! I am now a toddler! I look like a star! Also just met another hunky man but I only think of him as a friend. His name is Cryan

4/6/09 Mamemi is sending me to school all the time. The place is ok I do like the teacher she takes care of me.

4/7/09 I am a teenager and my teacher says I can't come to preschool . I got a new teacher now he's a turtle. He's fun with his mix up games. I am the class clown there. I saw Cryan at school we were so happy to see eachother.

4/8/09 Nothin much really.

4/9/09 Still nothing of real intrest except Mamemi got suspended from school to day and I was in his back pack so I beeped at the principal

4/10/09 I am an adult and I am soooo drunk. Heys lets get some wine. Spencer got sick earlier today so he forgot to pause me so he had to take care of me stat.

4/11/09 Mamemi told me I am going to see pepper today. Mamemi said he's my future husband (I hope he's cute). Maybe I should cut down on the wine today. It's decided I will only drink 100 bottles of wine today so I won't be to drunk when I see pepper. Oh my god he IS a hunk.I got a job as a news field. Also sience we are not old enough to have marriage licenses pepper is stayin for a couple of days maybe I will let him have a glass of wine. Mamemi says if I stay awake long enough he will take us to the Tama Talk Library cool maybe I will check out a book on wine. Darn turns out it's just a bunch of fictional forum threads made by humans. Oh well they are good stories. Mamemi says he will read me one to bed.

4/12/09 Happy Easter! Anyway I am a bit mad a Pepper because the plan was we both would pretend to sleep at our regular bedtimes. Then Mamemi would go to bed then I would sneak to his house and then we could make out. But then Pepper actually fell asleep and he is a very heavy sleeper. Also I am a bit nervous about marrying Pepper because he has no college education so I would have to earn all the money. Ugh too much Easter candy I don't think I will eat for awhile. Mamemi says he's going to finally turn on his V5 again and he will give it a diary. I hope he doesn't forget me.

Current Login Code (V4.5) 519E76BE110628

Chart https://i43.tinypic.com/zmo9dl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4/13/09 PEPPER AND I ARE MARRIED!!! We now have 2 precious baby boys!

4/15/09 I haven't made out with pepper in awhile that's because we are both to busy with our kids.

Mamemi: I am reading your log! Ha Ha :lol: !

Chuck was just telling me how you invaded his log stop being a jerk.

Mamemi: Well I have nothing else I can do. So I felt like being a jerk.

WELL STOP!

SJ:WAAAAAAAAAH!

Mamemi: Now look at what you did you made your baby cry

Me?! You are the one who aggravated me in the first place *rocks SJ back to sleep*

4/17/09 My mommy left me with all these neat toys! I wonder what this one does. *blows up* WAAAAAAH!

Mamemi:Shh Shh Shh don't cry I will get you something that doesn't explode just please be a good boy.

9/30/10

Mamemi has left me on pause for awhile he also let my best friend PJ go ;) . Now I am all alone and Mamemi is sorta paying attention sorta not. Either way I don't get what the whole school thing is about I mean, I just never go. Mamemi says I might become something weird if I keep ditching school but I don't care.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10/1/10

Mamemi was right. I should have went to school because now I look like my dad. Anyway now I can use a lot more of the things my mom left for me. Mamemi says I might have a job soon. That will be awesome!

Latest posts

Back