How to get the tamagotchi away from the

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarakotchi_Fan

Reaction score
If not caught

Keep the tamagotchi's sound off! My Nonopotchi survived all classes.

Keep away from boys. I'm a boy and people go like "What the heck (or sometimes even "f***") are you doing?"

Hide it somewhere. Like in an empty wallet (for boys) or a purse (for girls)

If caught

Yep, I got caught with my akai. I paused it (time set) and 1 month later me and my friend Thomas did this.

If your teacher is gone (to use the bathroom, recess) go to your room where your tamagotchi was taken away, go to the teacher'sdesk, open it, and snatch it. Just be aware that your teachermight be suspicious, so do not bring them until your in the next grade.

(Example: If you got your tama back in 4th grade, wait until 5th grade.)

Anyone else have ideas???

Tarakotchi Fan :D

Em, put them behind a book.... or use the "I'm digging in my bag(while really checking my tam)" trick.

I always bringing my tamas at school and always hiding them. I put them in a wallet, pencil case or cellphone pocket. My teacher thought that it was a cellphone and she thought I’m only texting! (I’m a college student) :D

another tip, DO NOT LET OTHER KIDS SEE IT!

they are careless because it is not theres. I lent it mine to one of my good friends today, and 10 minutes later, some boys reset it! good thing they didnt know abuot the downlowad feature :( thankfully or me, in highschool teachers dont care about tamagotchis, they just think you are a bit strange for having them. but i still hide it.

during band class put it on your stand, your teacher will be none the wiser!

Hide it in your locker and when you go between classes check on it (We don't use lockers at my school, I just keep mine in my bag and pretend I am digging around in my bag when I am really playing with my tama!)

;) Hope I helped!

i always play with mine no matter what...Im in high school and all my teachers let me have it ON MY desk...they even let the sound on....just as long as im not playing more than working they dont care...

I take a long book (that I hate, but might actually read) and cut a hole in it big enough to fit my tamagotchis in. That way you can say u r reading and actually b playing ur tam.

RECYCLE THE PAPER

or I'll hurt u with a spoonful of mashed potatoes.

I take a long book (that I hate, but might actually read) and cut a hole in it big enough to fit my tamagotchis in. That way you can say u r reading and actually b playing ur tam.

RECYCLE THE PAPER

or I'll hurt u with a spoonful of mashed potatoes.
That is so devious!

I love it!

Seeing as Mobile Phones arent allowed in school, it's really hard to bring in my Tamgotchi. MY Tips:

1. Tend to it at Break and Lunch.

2. SOUND OFF.

3. Hide it somewhere all times.

4. While rummaging through your bag, check it, then bring your Planner/Pencilcase/Book/Whatever out.

Latest posts

Back