Tamagotchi connection secret characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma_the_Starfish

Reaction score
To get the one that looks like the matchmaker (I forgot it's name), your tama must be a girl. Then, you must make sure your tama does NOT have a baby.

To get the other one (I forgot it's name, too), your tama must be a boy. Then, you must make sure your tama does NOT have a baby.

To get Oyajitchi, you must make sure your tama does NOT have a baby on the 12 genaration.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you sure?

man that means i have to wait till the 12 generation...

which one does it work for? v1 or v2?

I know for sure that it works for v1, but I don't know about v2. You can try debugging, as well. You take the battery out and there are two little half-circles that say 'debug' underneath them. Rub those with a pencil lead, then put the battery back and secure it with tape. Then press reset, and you can chose any character you want!

if your tamagotchi is a girl/boy adult when the matchmaker comes say no then in a couple of days your tamagotchi will elvole into an old person and when its old the match maker will come say yes when the adult leaves you get the secret character that skips child and teenager age

and works on v1 and v2 on any generation

miss nessie

;) :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :D :pochitchi: :blink: :unsure: :( :( :mametchi: :( :wacko: :lol: :wub:

That is so cool! For some reason,my tamagotchi named QT died for no reason and weighed 99 pounds.I dont know what happened,but did she die because she weighed 99 pounds? Also,how to you put avatars on Tamatalk? I love seeing other peoples avatars,but now its making me want one,too!

P.S:Sorry that I put this in the Secret Characters topic. I could'nt find a topic that matched my questions! :D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back