Colored bracelets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
You know those jelly/rubber/whatever their made of bracelets that some people wear? These: Tada. Did you know that they have meanings? It's like a game: Each color represents a sexual act, and if a guy comes up and breaks off that bracelet, Then you have to commit that act with him. I already knew about that game, but I never really partook in it. I just wore the bracelets because they looked all pretty and colorful. Then, today, one of my friends learned about it, so I explained to him the entire thing and what the different colors meant. Then, of course, he told everyone else. And so throughout the day, I was randomly attacked. I started out with 36, now I only have 21. Roooar. Guys are running around waving my broken bracelets above their heads like prized trophies and claiming I'm gonna give them sex xD [ They are joking. They know I don't play it. But it's still fun to play pretend ] And my wrist is sore from the bracelets being torn off. I don't really mind, though. Just wait. Tomorrow, every person in my school is going to be wearing those things. I think I started another trend.

So, have you ever heard of this game?

Have you ever played this game?

Do you wear the bracelets?

Niice. XD.

I want some =P

I'm not gonna play. I'll just see who would WANT to break mine off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to wear these bracelets all the time.

Until there was an article in the local newspaper about this game,

and they got banned from the schools. x.x

Lol, the ad on this topic is advertising them XD

No one in my class wears them, but I've seen them scattered across the school sometimes.

A lot of kids in my school used to wear those... but we were in grade 4, xD. I've never heard of that game, all I remember was a bunch of little girls going "the black one means sex, tehehehehe.."

lol. They aren't really popular anymore, but I remember them very well. Everyone had them. Only we didn't play the game.

Yup sex bands as my school calls them.. I used to play but due to Michael and Joe being perves and the sore wrist thing I stopped. But I think they're banned now..

Sarah has one. No one's ever broken it. I seriously do want some though, but only cuz they cool. Lolio, no one would wanna break mine 8D

But yeah, thank you for reminding me bout this game Feebers. Quite amusing to think about, really.

Shag bands, Yeah, I have about 60. xD Like, I sell them to everyone at school. owo

But, everyone wears them and have arguements about which colour means what.. It's actually quite funny.

My cousin has about 4,8,6666 of those. She doesn't know about that game... ._.

I knew those had meanings, but I still wear them anyway xD They just match my outfit :3

This is kinda creeping me out because a 6 year old I was babysitting bit one that was on my wrist... It didn't break but.. xD

I have some of those, but they're all one colour. I think I remember hearing about the game, but it never really got popular in my school. We used to play Zap last year, but it got old and we stopped. xD

This is all over my school.

I would do it, but no one would pull my bracelets anyways.

;.;

Not that this school, anyways.

Anyways, its sort of funny. Just today one of my friends bit off the others jelli and she started freaking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew about this when I was in like, sixth grade, when they were actually popular. :|

No one in my area wheres them anymore, and it's just like playing ZAP - no one really goes through with the results of the "game."

But yeah, I've heard of this, and I used to wear the braceletts. No one really took them seriously though.

I found mine! Well some of them. 14 of them. Some are glittery. Now I got 16 wristband things on. (I have 2 charity type ones 1's plain orange and the others black and says 'Strength')

Im'ma just see where this takes me.

I knew about this when I was in like, sixth grade, when they were actually popular. :|
No one in my area wheres them anymore, and it's just like playing ZAP - no one really goes through with the results of the "game."

But yeah, I've heard of this, and I used to wear the braceletts. No one really took them seriously though.
Yeah, I remember when they were popular...

So no one goes through with the ZAP 'round your area? Well then I'd be one daring little child xD Because of that game, I have kissed many people [ Both boys and girls ] and I have stolen my teachers coffee and taken a sip [ Much lulz was produced from that. ] I also tried to climb onto the roof of one of the little temporary buildings, but I failed. And we almost got caught.

Eight more bracelets were lost today. I need more Dx

Yeah I've known about that. I wear them anyway because they are pretty. I think some people in my grade know about it but never do anything like that even to joke because we're only 13 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back