What's your favourite computer game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite computer game on the internet? Don't play any. I prefer chatrooms. Here. I'm perfectly ok here. I have been on Club Penguin though. My favourite computer game NOT on the internet? Has to be the Sims 2. Defintly defintly and I'll prefer no games more than it untill the Sims 3 comes out.

I do like Roller Coaster Tycoon the most [Out of the list.]But overall? I like Petz 5. xD It's stupid, I know.
Nooh! Petz 5 is cool. ;)

I must say.. Second Life. Its one of 20 things that grabs my attention span.

I also like..

Zelda

Sonic + Marion (olympics)

AC:WW even though I rarely go on it xD

Sonic riders

Other sonic games if they aren't too tedious.

Aaaand Tamagotchi Corner shop 3. Its so addicting.

I actually like DS, or docking startion from creatures.

(Add-on to creatures 3)

I like the Sims 2 for PC. I also like the Sims 2 Castaway for DS. I have heard about The Sims 3 and watched trailers and stuff, but I'm not sure about getting it right now.

Probably Sims 2....

Though I use Photoshop more, don't play a lot of games on the computer. Occasionally cartoon network when I get bored.

Out of the ones on the list; Roller Coaster Tycoon.

But otherwise, either Pacman, Jezzball or Frogger. They're all so amazing, and they're quite old. Something you'd call ''arcade games'', I guess.

Pacman is just epical. There's no real explanation to why I love it so much, it's just really really interesting and like, fun to play, lol. Plus Bradie Webb loves itttt 8D

Mum taught me about Jezzball. It's her favourite game of all time, computer or normal. And it's actually loads of fun, so I don't blame her. It gets confuzzling, and quite boring after a while, so I don't play for long.

And my brother introduced me to Frogger. I had a huge obsession with it back when I was like, 7 and 8. It was my favourite game of all time, and I guess it still is.

Wow, I never knew I could write so much about games. Video gaming freak alert.

NONE! NO! ZIB Games on that list~! D:<

Personally I don't really play "Computer Games" I prefer

Online games (MMO's)

My favorites are...

○Rumble Fighter

○GrandChase

○Latale

○Fiesta

o:< And yeah...

Right now it's Ratchet and Clank and any Sonic games that weren't on the Sonic Gems collection. >_< The controls on Sonic R weren't very good. In the end, I came to the conclusion that I would much rather have the curse of the Tails Doll happen to me than play it again(No offence to people who can actually play it and enjoy it, of course).

Tama :) Phantom

After a long time time spent hating him, Knuckles the Echidna has suddenly become one of my favorite characters for no reason at tall. :D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back