Cereal and milk.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
This topic was inspired by my breakfast.

Yes. So, do you like cereal? What kind? Oh, and how much milk do you pour in (if you eat it with milk that is.)

I apologize for the extremely random topic. xD

Coco pops or that Strawberry Crisp cereal. I do have milk.

I love Lucky Charms and Frosted Mini Wheats.

Not tons of milk so my cereal is drowned, but a decent amount please.

I like:

1. Lucky charms

2. Golden Grams (sp?)

3. Honey nut cheerios/ frosted

4. Frosted flakes

5. Cocoa rice Crispies

I like it with milk half way I don't like it with a whole lot or it gets soggy fast I don't like it too dry either but sometimes I eat it dry or with milk I also mix cereals. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Eww. I hate milk. I have orange juice over my cereal. What ever one I have that week. Coco pops and orange juice... omnomnomnom.

I have milk in my coffee and thats as close as it gets to my breakfast.

Orange juice? Ewewewewew. LOL. Mind if I try that? (;

Coco pops, or rice bubbles, sometimes corn flakes, with like.. A normal amout of milk.. Not so it's like cardboard, and not like, completely just wet. Just enough lol.

AND ZOMG SUGAR! With the rice bubbbles and cornflakes ^-^

Special K with milk thats almost flowing over the bowl is love. Milk is my best friend. Milk is amazing. But goats milk is yucky.

Special K is one of my random obsessions.

Yesh, Special K is amazingness~ When I was little my sweet brother bought me some and said, "Here Krystal. I got Special K because you're so special." <33 Cause my name starts with a K. Same goes for you, Ksenia!

Anywho, I love:

Lucky Charms

Frosted Cheerios

Cheerios

Special K

I have any cereal. I don't really care. I don't eat anything with nuts (sometimes I do though) or fruit and fibre.

Why do we always have milk with cereal?

Omg, Pops. x3

With like.. Half of the carton of milk.

And then I have to eat it fast so they stay crunchy.

But it's the only cereal I'll eat.. <3

~Frosted Flakes

~Froot Loops

~Rice Krispies

~Cocoa Puffs

~Cheerios

~Lucky Charms

That's it. =) I don't like alot of milk in mine, but sometimes I have it without milk, because most of the time I don't feel like pouring the milk. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and I love my cereal soggy. It's amazing.

Crunchy cereal is bleh. I've always hated crunchy cereal. At camp, everyone was like ''KSENIA! EAT IT BEFORE IT GETS SOGGY!'' and I was just ''I like it soggy''. I got strange looks from people.

And yes Krystal, K names are amazing. Thats exactly why I love Special K and K-Mart. Haha, well, I've loved hem since I was a baby.

ANYTHING BUT CORN FLAKES!!!

I HATE CORN!!!

XP :lol: :ph34r: <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back