Which DS do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
Which DS do you have?

If you have more than one, just vote for the one you like better.

I have a DSlite. It's in pretty bad condition... I lost my stylus, so I'm using a pink stylus with a white DS.

I have a silver DS and a Black DSlite. BECAUSE, my mom's work got me the lite as an "I'm sorry you broke you leg gift".

The original ds (<3) and a ds lite. My friend broke my original ds, but that doesn't stop me from playing on it!

So... my dad ordered me a new one back in December. Now I have 2. Yay!!

^ sensible. But what if it doesn't break?

I have a scratched silver regular DS, with a dinosaur sticker I put on it.

a black ds lite, a white ds lite, and a silver ds.

i have no idea where my black one went lol

I have a silver original DS. I will never part with it and i will be so sad if it breaks.

I'm not going to get a Lite or an i because I don't like the style of them. The style I had looks more robust and chunky which I like.

DSi so awsome. i have 2 DSs' and one DSi. DSi (in my personal opinion) is the king of all DSs'....for now.

A light pink Ds lite. I do have one of those pink plastic cases, though I took it off and put a nintendogs case with a games pocket on. =3

I have a DS, but one of the screens is all twitchy now. My mom doesn't let me play it anymore because it's bad for my eyes. lol Plus, it annoys the heck outta me. @__@

My sister has a DS lite so I use that one. 8D

I got my DS when it was first released. It was pink then it crapped out so I got my money back and a blue one for free!

They are classic now. I love mine. I've tagged all over it. I will name it after a TTer.

I have a regular DS and a DSlite. I use the lite. Only time I use the regular is if I'm trading pokemon from versions or something.

The DSi looks like a complete waste of money, so I wont be buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back