*Twilight* If you had the chance to be a character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
[SIZE=17pt]Twilight ♥[/SIZE] [SIZE=13pt]--*Which Character would you rather be? and WHY?[/SIZE]

Hello everyone :) I noticed that there are alot of Twilight Fans on TamaTalk, so I decided to create a topic discussing which character you would be if you had this chance in your lifetime .

So my all-time question is to all Twilight Fans is:,''If you had the chance to become one of the characters in the Twilight Series who would it be and why?

You can chose any character from any one of the books. Give a small reason .

Have fun :)

[Please Note: I and I think the staff members would really appreciate no arguing,spam, or negative/bad remarks about the books, movie etc. If you have an opinion about someone from the book thats fine, but if you hate /dislike this series please dont post at all. If such arguments start to occur this topic will be closed and new enemys will be formed.. and we do not want that (;

Alice because of her baseball throw. Or one of those random people who are clearly irrelevant to the story. Just because I don't really like the book.

I like Bella and Alice, but I dunno which one. What is bella's power when she becomes a vampire, because I haven't read that book yet.

I'm a Twilight hater and hate Alice! ^^

If I was any character, I would be that random dog that showed up in random scenes that no one acknowledges!

I'd Probably be Victoria.

Why? I dunno. She's one of my favorite characters

Either that, Or Alice, Because I like her hairstyle. I tried styling mine like that a few months ago. My hair went like hers, But then it died a few minutes later. Just enough time to take a few pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella or Alice.

And I'm not saying Bella because a "hot" vampire loves her.

Edit:Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Well said, my friend. Well said :)

I would probably be the following (1 being definetly, 10 being NEVER)

1. Jasper

2. Alice

3. Emmet (sp?)

4. James

5. Jacob

6. Rosalie

7. Victoria

8. Esme

9. Bella

10. Edward

*gets anti-fan girl flame weapon*

Bella, because I would be a human actually MEETING REAL vampires, and I could go through my human stages and then be a vampire with the SUPER AWSOME power to protect my brain cells. Which I don't think I have brain cells...or a brain...which i forgot where i put....

Latest posts

Back