Sign in to follow this  
whitzman

What the HECK is my tama ?!

HEEELLPPP !
Does anyone know what a Tropical Fun Tamagotchi is ? Well me and my sister have one.
First the baby was normal, and then when it turned to a child, it looked like a starfish. It was one actually. Now she just evolved to a teen . AND SHE LOOKS LIKE AN APPLE !!! It has a stem and a apple shaped body with tiny legs . Anyone got any idea?!

Second, my sisters just turned to a child, and its a starfish too. IS THAT THE ONLY CHARACTER YU CAN GET ON TROPICAL FUN TAMAGOTCHIS?! I sure hope not.
Please proffesional owners, HELP ME !
:wacko:

Heavens no! You can get tons more characters than just hitodetchi (starfish) and ringotchi (apple)! It all depends on the care you give your tamagotchi. There are 4 toddlers, 8 teens, and over 40 adults possible to have. Good luck, try to find 'em all. :mellow:

I've got a tropical fun tamagotchi too. I've had 2 different toddlers, 5 different teens, and 4 different adults within 5 generations. :angry: It may take some neglect to get different characters. :)

Also, I know the growth patterns seem odd (strawberries may change into ducks!) but that's just the way it is. <_<

Your tamagotchi is a Ringotchi *translates into apple* thats a cute tama you got and Nazochi pretty much covered everything hehehehehe :gozarutchi:

:wacko: loads ov peoples look like that,mines an apple thing too!!!its normal!! ;)

i don't like the ringotchi ether nacocheese

I know all I ever get is the stupid apple grrrrrrrr!!!

[quote name='furawatchi' date='Aug 6 2005, 09:44 PM'] whats a tropical fun tamagotchi??? i didnt know there WAS such a thing. :) [/quote]
I think tropical fun tamagotchi is a type of V2 skin.And yes,you have a ringotchi.But I am annoyed by all the hitodetchis I get!!They are evil!! :D

I have a tropical fun tama too. It's so cool, since I love tropical stuff, I saw the tropical fun one, and I snached it right off the shelf! I'm on my third generation, and I've gotten plenty of different ones. In fact, I haven't even gotten the star fish yet! Wierd huh? :huh:
By the way, tropical fun is the skin on the tamagotchi has lay flowers all over it.

[b] The apple is a ringotchi. Its so cool. I want to get another one on my tamagotchi! [/b]