Which do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:.

Reaction score
I have all except Facebook. I let TTers stalk my Twitter and Myspace [i only have FeeBee and Katie but you can add me if you want! It will be on my profile.] but Bebo is people I who i've met only. Lolz.

Which do you have?

I have a Twitter and Myspace.

I had a Facebook, but people were acting weird and I didn't like it so I decided to delete my account and now my friends are blaming me :|

I have a double jointed Myspace with Jen. I don't feel like making one myself.

PM me for both my Myspace and Twitter.

I have all four of them. But I don't really use my facebook or myspace, though I am constantly on bebo and twitter.

Where's the none of them option? :p

I don't use sites like them; I'd much rather communicate in real life and gives friends an actual hug instead of stupid 'bebo love' and things. The thing I can't stand the most is when people decide to be friends over websites like this when they don't even really like each other in real life.

It's not about asking people to comment on your pictures or page, it's not about how many virtual hugs or whatever and page views you have, it's about growing close to friends in real life.

That's my opinion anyway!

Plus I don't want one because if I talk to boys over MSN they don't ask for pics of me so they can judge me on what I look like. They talk to me because of my personality instead :)

Just a Facebook, for friends I've met. I go on it less and less each day, though. I'm bombarded with Drama, with the whole school posting things on mine and each other's pages. Tamatalk is my favourite online place in the whole world. <3

Facebook&Twitter. Stalk me on twitter, but not facebook.

Facebook. Everyone I know has Facebook, and I just enjoy it. It has a simple clean look, unlike Myspace where everything is all flashy and seizure prone.

I never really understood Twitter, and no one I know has it, so I'll stick to Facebook. Isn't Twitter just updating statuses and stuff? Someone should explain that to me.

I think once upon a time I had a Bebo, but not anymore.

I have MySpace and Bebo. I use Bebo more though.

Twitter & facebook.

I have a myspace, but I dont use it anymore.

I would use it more if my friends did, but all of them use facebook.

Follow me on twitter, please :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back