your horrible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, roar the tiger, I'm sorry, but I really don't appreciate when you spam up my log with replies on how you beat me to the 99th generation. Don't blame XBlackIrisX. I PMed her about it.

And I regret nothing.

err...isn't that kind of cowardly? If you don't get your way, you threaten people by saying your leaving?!

lolli911

I DON IT'S COZ I'M REPEADIDLY BEING BULLIED THEN BRIBED THEN SO ON... ANYWAY AT THE MO. I NEVER GET MY WAY AT ALL

If you're going to type in upper case letters, could you at least use correct pronunciation?

look,personally you're gonna get more warn by hating XblackIrisX

phantom did that,and her warn went straight 2 40per

stop this nonsense,

It seems like YOU are the one being mean! You knew you weren't allowed to post in the tama logs, and look at the title of the post you made! Do you think that's NICE?

Then leave. Don't hate XBlackIrisX for doing her job. If you want to leave, then leave now and don't hate anyone for doing what their supposed to do. Don't hold grudges, they will get you in trouble.

-pixelation

Last edited by a moderator:
See? Now that no-one is begging you not to leave, then what's the point? All you want to do is get attention, and it's immature when you say you're leaving just to get some [attention]!

what a waste of good blog space...can you argue someplace else?

i'm not leaving when did i say that? and i dont beg for attension so can you just leave me alone and let me get over my events today (like me being bullied) so leave me alone

wait a mo. if none of you want me on this site then i might as well make a new secret account so everyone wont swarm over me like a fly to a suger-cube (your swarming in a very bad way)

roar the tiger, please stop. If you quit TamaTalk, fine. If you quit TamaTalk Fans, fine. You are just being mean to everyone and you have no idea what it feels like for me to try and write a private log of mine and for you to just take over.

this is what i meen why is everyone being mean i came here to make friends since i have none but know cause of this topic i have lost many friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back