*-* Ze Neo Tamalog *-*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBro387

Reaction score
Welcome to my Tama Log!

Please PM me if you have any questions, comments, or hate mail!

Okay, let's begin, then.

I re-started my Version 4 at about 8:04am. It was a cute baby girl named Emma. I've been playing a few games of Skipping, and feeding her different meals, so far. (As i type this, she's just having her nap.)

Then i had to pause her during school - Babies are way too High-Maintenance for school... (I regret doing this.)

Well, once i got back, i unpaused her, and set looking for my Version 4 Instruction manual. (With her in my hands, of course.) You know what? I found the manual for every version i have...BUT V4. How annoying. (To make it even worse, Emma lost two Hunger hearts and made a mess.)

And...that's about it until now. Emma just woke up from her nap, with an empty hunger heart...which i filled.

Stats

14 - Intelligence

12 - Style

0 - Kindness

1/9 - Training

9 lb

As of now, she has full hearts, and probably lots of energy for playing games! Hope she evolves soon.

Emma's Corner

...? Gammii... (Maybe i should wait until she can speak...)

Emergency News!

The batteries i was using - out of another not-used toy which was working great - JUST RAN OUT! (I mean, i noticed the noise go lower at first, then BATTERY X, BATTERY X, BATTERY X. Talk about scaring me out of the blue!)

So...TO THE BATTERY ZONE! (Hang in there, Emma.)

Emergency Edit

Talk about leaving things to last minute, the batteries on my electronic bank ran out...meaning i cannot withdraw money. Now how can i afford CR2032 batteries? I'll have to nag Mum for some money...and where they're sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Colourful Return (Yeah, i decided to do these title things.

Hoo. Well, it seems the batteries are sold in groups of two, good news for me, bad news for who was paying. (Me - Yeah, i broke into my bank - by adding new batteries - to get the money out.)

So...I got an extra battery! EDIT: I decided it wasn't a good idea to put it in my Familitchi for the moment...

Putting the batteries in - Sucess! I Re-Downloaded the data of Emma back, so she's safe and sound. (Phew.)

Well, i have to go on a little day trip now, and Emma's still a baby, so it's no good giving her a corner..

Stats

Emma:

14 - Intelligence

12 - Style

0 - Kindness

0 - Training (Uh-oh. Looks like this got reset.)

9 Lb

Eat'cha later!

Mimic me to Evolution!

Yeah. M'back.

So, i mean, just as i was about to leave for the daytrip, Emma evolved into a Mizutamatchi! I played the new game Mimic.

I FAIL. Looks like i'm going to be skipping my way into Teenagerhood. (Joy...)

Well, other than that, i went to TamaTown and played a few games and got a lot of suvenirs! ;) Got some Gotchi Points. :3 But when we came back Emma had another nap. It was before she evolved.

Stats

Training - 0

Intelligence - 15

Style - 26

Kindness - 9

Weight - 22 lb (The Day Trip didn't have many places where i could play Gotchi Games.)

0 Years

2200 GP

Emma's Corner

Hello! What's this then? I've seen Dad type into it for a while...oooh...that's shiny, what does that bu

EDIT: Emma was on about the Post Reply button. Why didn't i knotice?

EDIT TWO: Forgot to post the Stats. They're added.

Copying School

Well, i took Emma to school with me today, and tended to her during Break and Lunch.

Also, during lunch...I won on Mimic.

It came straight out of the blue! I decided to play, got to the last round, beat it, got really happy. (And kind.)

Well, when i was on the bus from School, i saw that i had mail. The prankster sent me a SNAKE in the mail! Reset those Happy Hearts, but a well-timed win of Skipping fixed that right up.

Went on TamaTown earlier. Got meself a Stereo! Listen to that beat! ;)

...Just caught her making a mess and pressed the toilet icon quickly! > :) Now her Happiness went up one. Woot!

Stats

15 - Intelligence

38 - Style

19 - Kindness

21lb - Weight

1/9 - Training (Hehe. She cried at Break. D:)

975 Gotchi Points

Emma's Corner

Hiya! Yeah, me no likey that button. I feel like i want to evolve soon. Maybe i should evolve into a Memetchi when i grow up! I heard Dad talking about wanting me to be a Mametchi, though, so i don't know what to do...

Music Star Fund Bank

£0.00 + £4.00 = £4.00

I'm at £4.00 now, not including the money that i'll ask Mum for. > :D (Sometimes, although not all the time, just sometimes, i get lucky on the Gambling machine.)

Latest posts

Back