Hope This Helps

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catz112233

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello! This is Catz112233 coming to all u new tama owners/ and or people who need a little extra help.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Table Of Contents :wub: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]How To Start........... Info On How 2 First Wake Ur Tama From Its Slumber (LOL)[/SIZE]

Your Tama & U............ Info On The Basic Icons And What They Mean & How 2 Care For Ur Tama Pal

Please Note this guide is for V3 & V4 only!! :wacko: Sorry!

[SIZE=21pt]How To Start[/SIZE]

To Wake your tama, carefully remove the tag on the back. You should here a sound. Then, you should see an egg. Wait a minute or two till it hatches. it will eather be black (Boy) or white (girl). Next, you have to enter the time and date. Then you enter your birthday. After you name your tama, you must enter your user name. Then it will beep. That most likely means its starving to death! Read On to find out how to feed it and care 4 it.

[SIZE=21pt]Your Tama And U [/SIZE]

The first Icon you see looks like a gauge. press the left button to shuffle through the icons. Press the middle button to select things. Press the right button to cancel. Select the gauge to view info about ur tama. EX. name, hunger, happyness, weight, age, training bar, generation, and user name. when the hearts on the hurger,happy meter r low, they need 2 be fed. the next icon is a little chef head. 1ce u select it, you will b given the option of a meal, of snack. meal raises fullness. snack raises happiness. the next icon is a toilet. we all know what that does! :wub: Next is the bat and ball. from here you can play games, shop for items, enter passwords for special items, (cheak out my code post for help), and cheak your souvenirs recived in https://www.TamaTown.com . next you see a heart. This is where you can select a playmate 2 play with.( the tamas must be at least 1 in. away from each other. next is a pacman figure. here is where you can praise your tama when its crying, or scold it when it has its back to you. next is where you can give it medicine when you hear a beep and see a tooth or a skull. (you may have to select this more than once to heal it.)

there is eather a light (V3) or a letter (V4) next. The light, when selected, can turn the screen dark, or normal. when your tama is in aa box sleeping, turn the lights off. The V4 may sometimes recive a letter from B) he is the mailman. you will eather recive a fortune ( star) money, poo, a burgurler, or a heart (A letter) or an important event like the start of tama school. ( Letter w/ ! on it). Almost done! finally there is an open book. here is where you can make donations to the tama king, see your friends list, and cheak your tama history. i hope this post helps you alot. Please Comment!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, I was wondering (because I can't check the darn site right now, it won't load) are the Tamagotchi Ketai and Akai's v3's?

Im pretty sure that that Ketai and Akai are V4's, but i can look it up 4 u. Good question Kikitchi~Kitty! I'll Message u when i find out k? :wub:

Hello. This is Catz112233 speaking about the Keitai and Akai Tamas. Just letting everybody know they're not new characters, but new tama systems alltogether. First lets talk about the Keitai tama. While we in the good old USA recived V2 from Bandai, Japan came out with the Keitai. Not much is different between the V2 and the keitai, except for 2 major things. 1st is the keitai can communicate w/ japanese cell phones! I don't know how or why, but i know they do. Next is the fact you can feed them different, more japanese based items, like sake. After the 1st 4 times u feed it sake it will refuse to drink anymore. (Mabye it's drunk LOL :furawatchi: )

Anyway, otherwise its like a normal tama V2. Now we move on to the Akai tama. It's practicly like the Keitai, but w/ a red screen and red icons instead of the usual black. The red screen has a minor setback. in the wrong light, it is impossable to see, and even harder to photograph. As far as I know, they are able to connect with V2 tamagotchi connexions/connections, but i don't think they can breed. They are NOT debuggable, so do NOT try to debug them!!!!!!

(Disclaimer: I have never owned a Tama Keitai/ Akai. So do not hold me responsable for slightly off info. I recived this information from a friend who has owned/seen one.)

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see, I couldn't get on a website about them that wasn't in Japanese and Tamagerie wasn't really helpful to me, so thank you very much for asking someone that you knew had those models!

I would never ty to debug them anyway though! I hate debugging, it seems to end up destroying more than it helps, but thank you very much still.

If you ever need help with the v5 or Music Star, you can just ask me if you want~ I know that everyone knows really, but I'd like to return your helpfulness in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back