IQ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
I've taken alot of IQ tests due to my random boredom. My IQ results are 105, 118, 135, 128 & 106.

I score in the seventy-somethingth percentile. If you wanna take an IQ test, just google it.

So, what's your IQ?

I've never taken an IQ test that I know of.

Maybe I'll go ask my mom if I've ever taken one and if she knows the results. xD

Don't they take a long time to take? Is there a good one you can link me to? :3

EDIT: My mom said I took one in like third grade, and perhaps one in fifth or sixth. She said your IQ doesn't really change, but she still doesn't remember what mine was. She said it was above average though, but not enough to land me in a gifted program.

Last edited by a moderator:
eaaah, i dont know. they make me loose brain cells or some shiz. so im not gonna try and take one o_O I'm smart, yeah. but i dont need a number to prove it.

Oh my God I hate those tests!

I've taken them many times before. =P

I got up to about twenty-three and wanted to hurt myself, so I stopped. xD

We did this for our Career Apptitude Test at the beginning of the year.

I scored above average/advanced in the visual-image-pattern section, or basically what this IQ test was on. =P

I took the one that Weiwei said; I got 105 [yay, I'm just as smart as Weiwei xD].

The first time I took it I got 95. Then the next day I got 105. I doubt I got smarter, I think I was just concentrating more, haha.

I took the one that Weiwei said; I got 105 [yay, I'm just as smart as Weiwei xD].
The first time I took it I got 95. Then the next day I got 105. I doubt I got smarter, I think I was just concentrating more, haha.
I got one IQ point higher than you the second time I took it xD

^^Well, you know what I say to that?

POOP.

Well yes, I suppose I'm gonna have to accept the fact that Weiwei is smarter than me D:

I have an IQ of 109. (;

(I took the quiz WeiWei posted)

I'm doing one for fun now.

When I was 9: 115

10: 125 [Yeeaah!]

11: 125 [still, but it's good!]

So, yeah.

I got a 116 on the test Weiwei posted. It's 10 at night, though, and I'm really tired so maybe I'll try it again tomorrow.

I think that's good... Although I'm a lot better at word problems, spelling, not so much patterning and analyzing with grids and shapes like on the test. :]

I basically gave up on the last 3 though :) they were trickyyy!

I feel so dumb compared to you, Tess.

I tried taking it again, but after the first question I got stressed out and quit.

^ lol, that was me on the last 4 or so. But Weiwei got a 135 one time!! that's like.. wow! *all hail*

but I don't think I'm gonna do it again, because it's frustrating. I'd rather just stick with homework. ;P

But that was pretty cool.

^ That's above average. it's not stupid ;P

yay Starry! and plus, Weiwei got a 105 before, and she's a genius. so it must be good :)

^ That's above average. it's not stupid ;Pyay Starry! and plus, Weiwei got a 105 before, and she's a genius. so it must be good :)
I got 15 on a diff test. It was actually harder... Im not very good with pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back