Does your tama take baths?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
When a tama is on the screen, and it looks like it's sitting in a bucket, what is it doing? i think it's taking a poo, cause it has the wave thingys around it, but then it might be taking a bath. Plz help. :gozarutchi:

Definatly taking a bath :gozarutchi: but not all tama's do take a bath your lucky to have one that does

The wavy lines are actually steam from the bath tub, he is taking a bath =)

I kind of guess the too because the Tamagotchi looks like it's sitting in a bowl but then you realize, the the bowl thing sort of looks like a bathtub so that could be it, but to tell you the truth a really dont know?

Thanks. It was driving me nuts! It kept on doing that and I didn't know what it was doing. You guys helped a lot. Thank you. :puroperatchi:

When I first saw that I thought it was cooking.. then I was like "no.. wait.. I feed him so why would he cook for himself?? Hmm, maybe he's taking a bath! aww!".

:angry: I think it's so cute..

and, if you watch your tama a lot, you will notice that right before he does poop that are those lines.. they come up from the ground and then he makes a happy-ish face and moves away from it. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back