TamaTown UNLIMITED POINTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrimps

Reaction score
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm6/Zeusboi/tamahax.jpg

proof right there.

If you don't believe me you can ask me to update that picture an ill get as many points as possible. This is not a trick, I really hacked tamatown. I started playing and became frustrated with the fact the items were expensive and I couldn't buy anything. 30 minutes later I hacked it with 1 simple tool that you guys should be familiar with (if you use Firefox). I would just release the tutorial but since Music star is pretty new and I haven't found this anywhere on the internet, I believe im the only one with this exploit. All I ask is you guys post saying you want information about my discovery etc/ what needs to be done and if im a faker blah blah. If I get a significant amount of positive replies, ill release this information.

No im not 40 and in my moms basement,

im 15 male and I literally figured this out withint about 30 minutes.

Im a nice guy an decided not to spam this kind of info on the net an came to the one place I know people will care If I should release it or not. Keep in mind with all those points you can buy anything you want for your actual tamagotchi pet. Like instruments and toys (music star only).

I have not however figured out how to get those points to the tamagotchi...I don't even think its possible. *More information on that?*

So yeah...What do you guys think?

;) :D :( :( :(

I'm guessing you used a Flash debugger add-in, or perhaps Cheat Engine.

There's no way to get gotchi points from MusicCity to your MusicStar toy (or vice versa.) Only toys, instruments, and a few special items (such as the girl's & boy's destiny stars) can be transfered to your MusicStar toy. Besides, once your MusicStar's band has passed their pro debut, they can earn 10 million gotchi points a day (if they attend all three concerts each day.)

If you've nothing else to do with your embezzled points, can you donate them to Prince Tamahiko so we can see what the higher donation levels & gifts are?

Here are the donation levels & thank-you gifts I've seen so far.

100 Panda doll

700 Daruma doll

2,000 says it's a "Space shuttle", but actually it's a Liberty bell

5,000 Windmill

10,000 Koala bear

50,000 Totem Pole

100,000 Hula Doll

200,000 Japanese Photo

You can make donations at the main reception desk in the Gotchi Records building (near the beach.) Then check your E-card Inbox in your apartment for thank-you notes. After reading each note, the thank-you gift should appear in your inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will do that an see what happens.

Ill post my information as soon as that is done.

Actually I didn't use cheat engine.

I suck at that...Its actually not a flash debugger either.

UPDATE: I've reached over 50 million gotchi points on tamatown.

UPDATE!!!: 500,000 IS a 5 STORY PAGODA.

UPDATE!!!!: 1 million is Truth of Kitchipatchi

Mmk I've donated 5 million an after the 1 million I haven't received anything else.

https://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm6/Zeu...t=1240775155093

All the items you can get from donating are in that picture.

also if you really hacked tama-town you do know that if bandia finds out you will be in big trouble and you have done something Iligall and i will report you.

UPDATE!!!: 500,000 IS a 5 STORY PAGODA.

UPDATE!!!!: 1 million is Truth of Kitchipatchi

Mmk I've donated 5 million an after the 1 million I haven't received anything else.
Thanks. I guess I have a long way to go until I get the next thank-you gift.

looking at the image you just got you pic then edited it on paint..
Actually, if you zoom in on it, you can see it has not simply been edited in paint.

How did you do it?

Others are willing to know.

wow you think i edited this on paint? ok well im making a video of it.

so you can eat dirt when I prove you wrong.

Ill have it...in the next hour. So just chill

UPDATE: Videos done, currently updating.

HERE IS THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEqIL2bTON4

depending on when you read this it might be still processing

btw the video has some cussing in it.

PG-13 RATING!

NO LITTLE KIDS!

AND I MOCK ROYAL_TAMA_KING FOR NOT BELIEVING IN MY HACKING =[

:D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Do I care? Haha NO! Can't stop me from buying tamagotchi's can they?

ok i understand but if you really hacked tama-town you do know that if bandia finds out you will be in big trouble and you have done something Iligall

Just a polite (off topic) reminder:

Please follow TamaTalk's rules when posting on this site.

There are members of different ages, from different countries and cultures and perfectly expressed English is not a pre-requisite for membership, however, we do ask everyone to keep their posts polite and respectful.

This topic should not be used by anyone to shame / mock or put others down.

I made a very friendly version of my last video,

and this time I actually show you how to hack!

sorry for anything I may have said that was rude before, i really am a nice guy!

PG RATING-NO CUSSING THIS TIME : D

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HACK TAMATOWN! :(

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

(possibly processing still depending on when you watch the video.

Read my siggy for how to...

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm6/Zeusboi/tamahax.jpgproof right there.

If you don't believe me you can ask me to update that picture an ill get as many points as possible. This is not a trick, I really hacked tamatown. I started playing and became frustrated with the fact the items were expensive and I couldn't buy anything. 30 minutes later I hacked it with 1 simple tool that you guys should be familiar with (if you use Firefox). I would just release the tutorial but since Music star is pretty new and I haven't found this anywhere on the internet, I believe im the only one with this exploit. All I ask is you guys post saying you want information about my discovery etc/ what needs to be done and if im a faker blah blah. If I get a significant amount of positive replies, ill release this information.

No im not 40 and in my moms basement,

im 15 male and I literally figured this out withint about 30 minutes.

Im a nice guy an decided not to spam this kind of info on the net an came to the one place I know people will care If I should release it or not. Keep in mind with all those points you can buy anything you want for your actual tamagotchi pet. Like instruments and toys (music star only).

I have not however figured out how to get those points to the tamagotchi...I don't even think its possible. *More information on that?*

So yeah...What do you guys think?

:D :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: :wacko:
♥♥♥im just curious•••how did you do that???♥♥♥

thanks

everyone the link is in my siggy!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

or that!

Thats the vid how to hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back