TamaTown Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catz112233

Reaction score
Hello Tama Fans! This is Catz112233 reporting to you live from my computer. Recently, i had just bought a tamagotchi Music Star. When I tried 2 set up an account, it accepted me, but i never recived my conformation letter. Now the site is working, but still!! Bandai should really be on the ball about technical glitches and other problems. who's with me on this?

It depends on the email host you used. As far as I know, Yahoo! Mail does NOT work when registering with Music City. I already contacted them about it, but never gave me a reply. o_O

So when the activation link expired I created the account again, this time using Hotmail.

Actually, I use Yahoo and I got my conformation letter just fine. That's really confusing.

What I'm chalking it up to, from personal experience with other websites like Amazon.com and Borders.com, the spam filters for your e-mail inbox tend to catch letters like that, and things like coupons and ad's from the websites, and throw them into your Trash bin or not even give them to you.

If there is a way to maybe alter your spam filter, then perhaps trying that would be in order, but I'm not even sure if you can do that. Because even some of the things that I mark as Spam show up in my inbox.

On a side note, my validation for Tama Talk, I had to resend the letter to myself twice, the first two didn't even reach me, and the third was in my Trash bin

Actually, I use Yahoo and I got my conformation letter just fine. That's really confusing.
What I'm chalking it up to, from personal experience with other websites like Amazon.com and Borders.com, the spam filters for your e-mail inbox tend to catch letters like that, and things like coupons and ad's from the websites, and throw them into your Trash bin or not even give them to you.

If there is a way to maybe alter your spam filter, then perhaps trying that would be in order, but I'm not even sure if you can do that. Because even some of the things that I mark as Spam show up in my inbox.

On a side note, my validation for Tama Talk, I had to resend the letter to myself twice, the first two didn't even reach me, and the third was in my Trash bin
Really?!

I was making my little nephew an account last Saturday using my Yahoo; I never got the confirmation email. ;)

Goodness, the glitchy world this is. :wub:

Maybe it all varies by the web browser you use.

Really?!

I was making my little nephew an account last Saturday using my Yahoo; I never got the confirmation email. ;)

Goodness, the glitchy world this is. :wub:

Really?!
I was making my little nephew an account last Saturday using my Yahoo; I never got the confirmation email. :huh:

Goodness, the glitchy world this is. :D

i do not think it varys by web browser it may seem that the sending sever of tama-town is ether down or has been tampered with

Actually, I think that depending on the web browser the website itself work better, because on Internet Explorer I can't get the darn TamaTown to load most of the time, and yet on Firefox it works perfectly

I have Internet Explorer and i recived my email 2 weeks after signing up. i think there was a glitch in the program, but it's fixed now. i think it dosn't matter what thing you have. (Firefox,Yahoo, MSN)

I didn't mean that it didn't work with internet explorer, I only meant that it sucks for me?

royal_tama_king, I've completely updated my internet explorer and I still encounter the problems, in fact I encounter a lot of problems with internet explorer, whereas Firefox works fine with the sites and programs that I run/visit. I was just saying that it works much better for me.

Well, all you have to do is click on " Resend activation email" And it's bound to work, other than that, contact bandai.

that is probably because you ethir need to download/update you flash for internet explorer.
Its nothing to do with that. As sending a confirmation email has nothing to do with flash, and you can still send an email whether you've got an updated version of IE or not.

It might just be a glitch in the system.

I a haveing the same proplems it always says there is a traffic jam and its getting on my nerves!!! any solutions

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back