Has anyone debugged their V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can chose from all four of those characters and more when you debug, but i didn't choose them. the only thing is, you can only choose the character once. when your tama has a baby, and he or she leaves it, it will automatically stay the baby, even though i think it's supposed to let you choose again, but it's ok because that keeps the fun of wondering what the tama will look like <_<

So, can you debug a v2? Because someone said they couldn't find "debug" on their v2 tama, and I asked my grandparents to specially get one for me from America! It would feel awful if I find that you can't debug one and I've already got one!

I've debugged my version 2, you can pick a character at the begining and fastforward whenever you want.

debugging: open the batry cover and unscrew all the little screws then take the back of now look around there should be a circle that says debug by it then scribble over it with pencil thats how you debug!

thos characters all almost made it but they never got into the game so they dont have names.

and 1 last thing to pick ur character in debug mode press a to scroll when it says girl or boy.

realy hope i helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back