Brainy's V.5 guide (it is so cool)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainy

March 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]V.5 guide[/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]By Brainy [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What is a V.5?[/SIZE]

A V.5(famalitchi) is a tamagotchi that you take care of like all other tamas exempt that you can raise up to 3 children at once! You can marry the tama you choose when you want now! The shop is randomly changing and you can save items forever in this tama! Even when it dies or when you reset it! You can go online to tamatown.com and also connect and receive or points or a rare item!

[SIZE=14pt]What are the buttons for the V.5?[/SIZE]

You see three buttons at the button of the screen of you tama. The first button is called the 'A' button and is used for selection.

The middle or second button is called the 'B' button and is used for execute.

And finally the last button is called the 'C' button is is used to cancel.

[SIZE=14pt]How do you start up a V.5?[/SIZE]

To start up a V.5, just pull the tag out and you should hear a long beeping sound, but if you don't, carefully use a pen and poke it gently in the grey hole at the bottom of the back of your tama and you should then hear a long beep. You should then see at least 1 egg and then press the middle or 'B' button and then press the first or "A' button and also the last or 'C' button together at once to set the clock.

WARING! SET THE MONTH FIRST THEN THE DATE!!!!! You use button 'A' to scroll down until you find the month that you want, then press button 'B' and repeat the same for the date and time. NOTE: IF YOU WANT 24 HOUR TIME PRESS BUTTON 'A' AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE WORD 'AM' OR 'PM' DISAPPEAR AND TO GET THE TIME OFF 24 HOUR MODE, PRESS BUTTON 'A' AGAIN AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE WORD 'AM' OR 'PM' APPEAR OR RE-APPEAR(as I should say). Press button 'B' to get off time mode. NOW WAIT FOR ANOTHER FEW MINUTES (up to around 5) AND YOU TAMA SHOULD HATCH.

[SIZE=14pt]What are the pictured icons on the top and bottom of my screen?[/SIZE]

Here is a link to it though:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=117341

[SIZE=14pt]What does the happy and hungry thing mean?[/SIZE]

It shows you how many times you need to feed you tama in the hungry section when the hearts go white and the same for the happy part except you feed it snacks.

[SIZE=14pt]What in the world is bonding?[/SIZE]

Bonding is training your tama. When it calls over and has a bubble on the screen, go to the sixth icon and you will see three options:

The first option is to get:

A smart family (if you do this over and over again, you might get this family in the next generation)

The second option is to get:

A pretty family (if you do this over and over again, you might get this family in the next generation)

The third option is to get:

An easygoing family (if you do this over and over again, you might get this family in the next generation)

[SIZE=14pt]Have any more questions?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]PM binary or go to the reference section (got to the Library, then click on The reference section). You could ask everybody else or PM someone whom you trust in that could/can help you.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]How do you pause a V.5?[/SIZE]

Go to the TV section, then, go to Travel show and wait for it and then choose yes and then wait for you tamas to all hop on a bus and then it should be on pause mode.

To get your tama off pause mode, just press button 'C', then choose yes then yes again. You should see your tamas hopping off a bus an unlocking a door. It should be off pause mode.

[SIZE=14pt]How to debug a V.5[/SIZE]

I am not sure, but, I am certain you just open every screw of your tama, until you come across a tag or something with the word 'debug' on it. You should try rubbing a lead pencil on the word thingy. You will have fun and you can select your character a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you listen to me
You actually took information off others and not on your own.

I will report this to Binary and see what she tells about you.

Good info. I will try to debug my tama! <_< Wonder what will happen...

Latest posts

Back