Thanks alot MOM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Devil

Reaction score
listen to this, thanks to my mom, I will never have a debugged tama!!! This is how it started...I was going to debugg my tama, when my mom pipped up saying I couldn't do it alone. So fine, i'm cool with it. Then I'm having trouble getting the little nails out,

so I handed it to her, but she couldn't get it, I told her to stop...but she didn't.Then she totally stripped the nail!!!!! That means you can't get it out. I have 3 tamas, that was the only tama I wanted to debugg. Now, thanks to her, I'll never have a debugged tama. Thanks alot MOM!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Don't get to worked up about it :chohimetchi: . No need to.

I am sure the back cover will come off. It has to. Could you post some pictures?

listen to this, thanks to my mom, I will never have a debugged tama!!! This is how it started...I was going to debugg my tama, when my mom pipped up saying I couldn't do it alone. So fine, i'm cool with it. Then I'm having trouble getting the little nails out,so I handed it to her, but she couldn't get it, I told her to stop...but she didn't.Then she totally stripped the nail!!!!! That means you can't get it out. I have 3 tamas, that was the only tama I wanted to debugg. Now, thanks to her, I'll never have a debugged tama. Thanks alot MOM!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:
Trust me you don't want a debugged tama it'll get so annoying and if you want it off you can't take it off

Aww! That sucks, but maybe it's for the better. Debugged tama's take most of the fun out of tamagotchi's. No matter how many you have. Once you have had all the characters it's not as thrilling when your tama evolves. :/

I think you will do fine without a debugged tama.. but if you really want one then why not use one of the other 2 you have?^^

:chohimetchi:

:chohimetchi: Don't get so worked up im sure you're mum didn'y mean it *im australian we don't spell mum like mom lol sorry if that sounds weird* debugged tama's are boring enjoy your tama un debugged lol

Have fun :kuribotchi:

Maybe she was doing you a favor? What is it with kiddos always wanting to take the easy path to things nowadays? <_<

well, i guess you guys are right, thanks for bringing back my senses.

Don't get to worked up about it :marumimitchi: . No need to.I am sure the back cover will come off. It has to. Could you post some pictures?
how do you post pics? :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back