My Tamagotchi had a spazz attack!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamester.call.me.jamester

Reaction score
:hitodetchi: B) I was in my room reading "A Series Of Unfortunate Events-Book 1" and my V2 fell out of my pocket on to the floor and the screen was blank, I hit the downloade button and it started making this wierd noise like: beep, boop, ba, beep, boop, ba!

So I downloaded it again and there were these lines all over the screen and it was constantly making this high pitched noise like: :mimitchi: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so anoying so I downloaded it again and there was an egg on the screen! It hatched into a girl and I called her Zoey (From Mew Mew Power). I miss my 10th gen Gozurutchi called Entai with his baby boy who was going to be called Mark (From Mew Mew Power!) :chohimetchi:

:kuribotchi: The day before, my tama V1 7th gen called Raiku had died, so i reset it and called her Kikki (from Mew Mew Power).

My poor Gozurutchi's! B) :mametchi:

o well thats suckish , BUT I LOVE MEW MEW POWER so i love the names u picked out

Aww thats bad soo so dramatic *screams* hehe wear your tama on a lanyard *key chain* then put it aroung your neck like me

mine hardly falls

Hey you stole my idea! Just kidding. I do the same thing. I take my tama every where I go. I have a purple Old Navy lanyard for my oniontchi, Todd. Call me crazy, but I also made a tama cradle for Todd too. I put him in it every time I go to sleep. All I did was buy some Crayola modeling clay (white) and rolled it in a ball. then I pressed my tama into it so it could lay in there. Then you shape it around how you like. It's very handy. :marumimitchi:

As a matter of fact, I think I'll post how to make that. :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi:

:chohimetchi: :furawatchi: I was in my room reading "A Series Of Unfortunate Events-Book 1" and my V2 fell out of my pocket on to the floor and the screen was blank, I hit the downloade button and it started making this wierd noise like: beep, boop, ba, beep, boop, ba!So I downloaded it again and there were these lines all over the screen and it was constantly making this high pitched noise like: :kuribotchi: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so anoying so I downloaded it again and there was an egg on the screen! It hatched into a girl and I called her Zoey (From Mew Mew Power). I miss my 10th gen Gozurutchi called Entai with his baby boy who was going to be called Mark (From Mew Mew Power!) :puroperatchi:

:marumimitchi: The day before, my tama V1 7th gen called Raiku had died, so i reset it and called her Kikki (from Mew Mew Power).

My poor Gozurutchi's! :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:
OMG that happend to me when i got it wet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back