Foster's Home--NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Yes. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is ending. D": I wouldn't be as sad if I didn't know what the last episode is called... "Goodbye to Bloo."

;-;

If Bloo gets adopted, I will march over to Cartoon Network... network, and spaz. I would HOPE they're just tricking you making the title sound like Bloo's leaving. He'd better stay. > :( Bloo's is the most epic character in the whole series. D:

What do you think? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
D8!!

is that really what its called?

oh man.. maybe mac got older and hes letting bloo go to someone who can spend more time with him? /:

i really hope this ep isnt sad ._.

Jazzy; (Can I call you Jazzy? xD) Yeah, that's the truth. I'm gonna look up some more information about this last episode and see if Bloo really is going.

Beth; Even if the show gets cancelled, they should still air episodes. I'm still bummed because it's ending but I'm almost depressed if Bloo leaves. D':

EDIT;; Awright. I Googled for a long time and no one seems to know the plot of that episode.

I hate it when shows 'end.' Like why can't they just stop it like That's So Raven. The last episode was just a normal episode and they cancelled it after that. But when shows end like Kim Possible or Foster's Home, it just makes me sad. Especially when you get attatched to certain characters. ;-;

-Grow up, Krystal. Grow up.-

I love(d) that show =[

I can't really watch it anymore because my stupid TV doesn't have that channel >=[

D=

I don't want Bloo to be adopted... ;___; I love this show.

Krystal, I agree with chu... I get attached to the characters to easily D8

ahhrghh Dx

lol yessum c:

& i knooowww what you mean D:

like, a finale is sadder than just ending it nonchalantly,

but atleast you get closure /:

like, you wont be wondering "whatever happend to bloo? did mac ever give him away? does he have a good home >> will he ever be loved forever;;"

this way it ties up loose ends,

but its harder to let them go ._.

..wow, i really dont know where i was going with this xD;;

NO! They can't do this!

I have always been a fan of Cheese. He is my favorite character. Not only will I be unhappy if the show ends in a sad way, I will also be unhappy if Cheese doesn't appear in the final episode. u_u

I have watched that show since it first came on tv. For a short time, I couldn't get the channel it was on, so I searched for it on the internet. I know it only would have ended anyway, but I hope the final episode isn't sad, and that Cheese appears in it.

Tama ;) Phantom

No!! I love bloo. Hes so funny. >.> Then how come they made a new series of Foster's? And the same thing happened to mme when I saw the last episode of one of the seasons of sonic X. Cosmo- WWWAAAAAHHHNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm watching the last episode right noowwwww. ;_;

Highlight for spoiler. Mac's movinggg. O;

I'm watching the last episode right noowwwww. ;_; Highlight for spoiler. Mac's movinggg. O;
Oh yeah I saw that one. >.>

Highlight for spoiler.

VVVV

Its not that sad, mac says hes moving but he comes back in the end. Happily ever after.

Yeah. I read the discription.

Highlight:

Mac says he's moving so Bloo gives him the 'best day ever,' and finds out that he's only moving to another apartment. And Cheese moves in to Foster's. xD

So it's really not that bad. But I'm very very sad that the series is ending. ;_; I'm such a babyy. T_T Cartoon Network BETTER run re-runs so I can at least still see some of the other episodes.

I'm sad today. xD

ohhhh, relief. ^o^

i thought it was going to be horrible lol

i still have a lot to catch up on before i see the last one >w>

lol a lot of the ones youll be rewatching, il be seeing for the first time

Grr. I checked the guide, and it's not coming on anytime soon. >.<

After creating this topic, I've realized that I'm not the only one that's like completely in love with that show. <3

I've seen that show a few times. I love Bloo, he's so cool. I hope he doesn't actually leave, that WOULD suck.

*I'll keep myy fingers crossed* D8

Latest posts

Back