2 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Ok, so here they r:

1. How do u get a tosakatchi!? XD

2. I want a gutair 4 my tama, so i need 2 go 2 tamatown, (music city), soi tried 2 get on, but it wont budge! DX

so will u all help me? (the secound question is way more important 2 me)!

do you know the specific problem you have with getting on music city? Did you make your account and get the registration email? If so log in with your info then when in tama town log in your tamagotchi. If you can log onto music city but it doesn't load i don't really know what the problem might be. Perhaps the site is too busy and you should try again later. If that's not the issue maybe it's the web browser you're using. I use firefox and i've never had a problem getting on tama town.

do you know the specific problem you have with getting on music city? Did you make your account and get the registration email? If so log in with your info then when in tama town log in your tamagotchi. If you can log onto music city but it doesn't load i don't really know what the problem might be. Perhaps the site is too busy and you should try again later. If that's not the issue maybe it's the web browser you're using. I use firefox and i've never had a problem getting on tama town.
well, it takes centeries 2 get on, which i've NEVER gotten 2 go on....Does that help any? ;)

well, it takes centeries 2 get on, which i've NEVER gotten 2 go on....Does that help any? ;)
so you're saying the site is just really slow? try to get on at different times during the day. early, late. see if it lets you on any faster. It may be your computer though. Are other sites regular speed and tama town is just really slow?

so you're saying the site is just really slow? try to get on at different times during the day. early, late. see if it lets you on any faster. It may be your computer though. Are other sites regular speed and tama town is just really slow?
heh, yea, it's slow and the others r regular! But can i do about it? I even asked my dad 4 help and he couldn't solve the proublem! DX

heh, yea, it's slow and the others r regular! But can i do about it? I even asked my dad 4 help and he couldn't solve the proublem! DX
guess what? The guitar i wanted came in a present from my mimitchi! So that solves that 1! But how do u get a tosakatchi? :angry: :angry:

what do u mean by that? Does that mean i ahve 2 take bad care? Good care? Exelent care? :huh:
No it doesnt matter how you take care of it.

Actually it does matter how you care for it.

Yes, it completely matters on how you care for your Tama. Good care resullts in 'good' characters, and so on. Normally, bad care results in a Gozaratchi or a Maskitchi (sorry if i spelled those wrong) for most Tama's, but that doesn't mean that You Tamagotchi will hate you or anything dramatic like that.

You will get different characters if you raise them differently, I have raised mine a different way each and everytime, and I have gotten different characters, even though some of the toddlers/teens have been the same. So if you are saying that care doesn't matter... well, I don't know what to say to you

also, no, not a duck with long legs XD that is Tarakotchi

Yes, it completely matters on how you care for your Tama. Good care resullts in 'good' characters, and so on. Normally, bad care results in a Gozaratchi or a Maskitchi (sorry if i spelled those wrong) for most Tama's, but that doesn't mean that You Tamagotchi will hate you or anything dramatic like that.
You will get different characters if you raise them differently, I have raised mine a different way each and everytime, and I have gotten different characters, even though some of the toddlers/teens have been the same. So if you are saying that care doesn't matter... well, I don't know what to say to you

also, no, not a duck with long legs XD that is Tarakotchi
oh ok, have u ever gotten a tosakatchi? :D

No dear, I'm sorry. The only time that I have seen tosakatchi was when the band member tried to set my Tama up with one, so I know that they are possible at the least.

No dear, I'm sorry. The only time that I have seen tosakatchi was when the band member tried to set my Tama up with one, so I know that they are possible at the least.
ok, any1 else got tosakatchi? :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back