Who was the first person...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.P O K E R F A C E

Reaction score
I think it was Malinda.

July, 2008.

After a bad TamaChat convo, we were sworn enemies.

[Now we are friends]

My first friend was Ksenia.

December 30, 2008.

I don't remember... For actual convo, I think it was Ksenia. I don't remember. Then it was Maria. And then Starry.

I went on my old account to view some of my PMs.

I deleted some, but the first I found (other than Admin) was from Slyfox101. I remember him.. he knew Desy, me and her used to be really good friends, and I remember telling them I just got MSN and we all had a conversation.... back in '06.. wow!!

And another one of the first people was NINJA :]

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- I typed PMS instead of PMs xD[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was Wine_Deer? Or Soha. x3 Maybe it was both. On TC.

...No, no, wait. TigerLily013. I knew her from Tamagotchi Social Sphere and I PM'd her. ;]

But Soha was my first close TC friend.

Someone with the username Seemonkey. I joined when I was 11 and never had heard of a forum before, and was completely computer-illiterate. She PMed me all the time and patiently explained things to me. I would love to really talk to her again, but she's gone now. D:

This was in like April 2006.

Some dude named Ericofthetree. He was my best friend back in the day :mellow: Like in 2005 or 2006, I can't remember. But he's gone now ~_~

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone with the username Seemonkey. ...................
The username Seemonkey sounds awfully familiar..

so many awesome people that've left. I wish they'd come back :)

I can't remember :) But when I took a break and came back the first person I think was Ksenia. At first I snobbed her. I didn't know how cool she was. I came back with a snobby additude.

Actually, I think it was Vivienne, surprisingly.

My first friend was Esther.

And I just went by looking at the old things you learnt topic, and Easterberry seemed to be annoyed by me and Maria always saying how great of friends we are. Now Easterberry and I are twins XD.

i remember my first time in TC hehehe

trolling everyone with the xbox 360 joke

i somewhat regret doing it

anyways i can't remember who i talked to

meh

Actually, I think it was Vivienne, surprisingly.My first friend was Esther.

And I just went by looking at the old things you learnt topic, and Easterberry seemed to be annoyed by me and Maria always saying how great of friends we are. Now Easterberry and I are twins XD.
Was I ever annoyed with you? xD

I can't even imagine us not getting along, but if that was the case then I apologise deeply.

You were my first online friend. And twin. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back