How do I hide my Tamagotchi at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop Lover

Reaction score
Okay, so my school is really strict and I want to take my Music Star, but I am scared that I will get caught! Please help me, I am looking for ways I could hide it :D

Just put the little dude in your backpack. Can you take him out at lunch?

I wouldn't recommend taking your Tama to school...ESPECIALLY if Tama's are banned. You might get it taken away and not get it back. :p

Anyway, school is there for you to learn, not for you to play with your Tama. ;)

Well of course there is that too. Don't let Tamas distract you.

if you're a girl i'd suggest carrying a purse or bag of some sort. Girls usually can have their bags with them at all times in most schools you could keep your tama in there on mute and only get it out to check on it when you know you have free time or the teacher isn't looking or in a class that you know the teacher doesn't care.

You could keep it in your locker and check on it between classes and at lunch, and of course after school.

If you're in elementary school, you could just hide it in your desk...but of course, finish your work before you play with it or the teacher will ask you what you're doing, and might take your Tama. What my friends do is they take out a book and pretend to read while they play with their Tama.

well, there r 3 ways to hide it:

1. Have glasses? If so, have a case? Then u should hide it in there!

2. Put it in ur back pack!

3. If u have pockets, then hide it in there!

TIPS: Always put it on mute, (by holding the a and c buttons), and to check on it ask 2 go 2 the bathroom! But don't check 2 often! Lastly, if it falls out, make sure u have some way to diskize(sp) it as a clock. Like put it on the clock screen, and hide the 'tamagotchi' sign, teachers will notice that!

I do this in every season but the easiest way too not get caught, is in winter. I do this: Wear a jumper put your tamagotchi on a lanyard and then hide it under the jumper make sure it's muted then pull it out of your jumper under the table and pretend your solving a problem and then when your done whisper aha! As if you solved it and get your pencil and pretend to write it down. I do it every season sometimes even summer! :(

Tips are:

Keep it in your back pack

If you have a locker, keep it in there

Keep it in your pocket

Keep it in your pencil case

I have been doing this for 4 years, and never been caught. Don't worry, check on them at lunch or break :angry:

You could keep it in your locker and check on it between classes and at lunch, and of course after school.
If you're in elementary school, you could just hide it in your desk...but of course, finish your work before you play with it or the teacher will ask you what you're doing, and might take your Tama. What my friends do is they take out a book and pretend to read while they play with their Tama.
Shows how much of a tamagotchi fan you are.

Shows how much of a tamagotchi fan you are.
I'm guessing that's sarcasm?

I am a tama fan. I just don't take them to school because a teacher took mine and didn't give it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back