Hiding your Tama in school tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffybou

Reaction score
If your having trouble taking your tama and hiding it in school or afraid it'll be taken away here's some tips I have gathered up I hope I can help well: (All of these need your tama's sound turned off.) And check your tama's during breakes. (Playtime and stuff)

- Hide them in your pencil case.

- Girls, got a cute handbag or purse?? Perfect place!

- Got long boots? Put em in there

- Pocket in your shorts or skirts? Put them in there.

- Got a locker or cloakroom put it in there and lock/zip it.

If you can't do them do some of these things:

- Set it to bedtime and leave it at home, it'll still grow.

- Pretend you need to go toilet. (Not to often)

- Don't bring tama to private/strict schools. ( I won't be able to bring it soon :angry: )

- Got a jumper? Wear your lanyard and hide it under the jumper (I always do that)

- Got a ipod pocket in your backpack? Turn sound off as always and leave it in there. (Dont tell anyone you've got it there.)

I hope I helped.

Sorry but this looks like a copy of a topic which has already been posted. Sorry ;s
I agree .I have seen the hiding tips before. I would NEVER use it during school, but I like seeing the posts of others :D

there is already a topic like this. but the topic title is Tamagotchi School Tips

maybe you just change it to 'hiding'

but i dont know if someone will close this. :angry:

Yes, I agree, this is a copied topic. By the way, changing the name does not change the tips. It's still over the same topic. Sorry. :)

Well it's okay... I read a pinned message or something saying that if a topic is (insert # or days) old you can make another like it. And most of the other school topics are just old ones that people are bumping.

maril is right that even changing the name is also like a copy. Even you change the name to hiding, only few members will leave a comment here because they already share some tips on other fresh topics of some tamagotchi school tips.

but we need to follow the TAMATALK rules.

this topic is becoming a CONVERSATION topic....

i think this need to be close.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back