What's your favortie thing about Tamagotchies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goxgetxfat

Reaction score
I personally like the fact that Tamagotchies aren't like the typical "dog and cat" virtual pet. They're... creatures. I'm not exactly how else to describe them. Cute creatures. < That's better. =) Anywho, I guess that's what I appreciate the most about Tamagotchies.

What about you guys?

Favorite things about them?

I like how you can sneak 'em to class!

(Can't sneak most real pets to class can ya?)

well i have a lot of favorite things about them

Favorite charactor: mametchi

favorite version: version 4.5

favorite feature - prolly the fact they get mail and go to school also the fact that they are so draned cute

oh i jsut like the animation when they are in an egg i just whant to have a charecter an an egg that can be playably and tamagotchis are like ppl that cant have real pets and they cant even have pets and they are really fun to i like the v4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that they grow up from a baby to an adult and look different as they grow.

I like how all the characters are unique and they are more detailed then most virtual pets. I like how you actually have to take care of them, like they are real too. :)

i love tamas just because of everything!!!! :)

there is nothing to hate about them i love them so much i even take care of my friend's tamas for free(which is what i'm doing now)

:angry: :nazotchi: :( :nazotchi: ;) :nazotchi: :D

I think the games were what first drew me towards buying a tamagotchi.

Or maybe it was the items.

But I think the link to tamatown, or possibly the characters, are what have kept me enjoying tamagotchis for nearly 5 years.

I think the games were what first drew me towards buying a tamagotchi.Or maybe it was the items.

But I think the link to tamatown, or possibly the characters, are what have kept me enjoying tamagotchis for nearly 5 years.
I remember the first wave of tamas (my first was a V2) and days and days on this board (and others, now apparently dead) chatting with others about tamagotchis ;)

Not one particular feature for me, but just the fact that they remind me of simpler times and of when I had my first Tamagotchi, a P2, back in the '90s.

I like the fact that their so easy to care for and my all time fave character has to be memetchi B) Thats why im called "memetchi7" And my fave version has to be ver4.5 but i must say ver3 is a close second for me. :rolleyes: :)

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

I love the fact you can name them ^_^

Other virtual pets I've had they've never been able to name, and especially with the V6 Music Star, with 8 letters available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back