Tamagotchi Happy meals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrei

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I'm from the Philippines and McDonald's Philippines released Tamagotchi toys for their happy meals. They're egg-shaped and they look like huge tamagotchis when closed.

Here are the pictures I took. The first ones are a bit blurred because the tamagotchis were in a glass display case.

Click on the pics to enlarge.

Mametchi with his own McDonald's store. The McDonald's stikers are behind the house.

Kikitchi and his happy meal!

Memetchi at a counter. 4 gotchi points for an ice cream!

Kutchipachi with a game where you get three nuts into three holes. Ugliest toy of the lot.

Ok, so the one I bought was Mametchi in a drive-thru and Makdotchi. Mametchi’s Drive-thru is pretty silly.

You can push the blue car all the way to the left.

Mametchi will then pop out along with a secret drawer with a small McDonald's writing pad. CUTE!

The Makdotchi is the best toy of the bunch. It’s cute and it has an awesome secret surprise.

Push the white button and spin the dial and a strip of stickers pop out.

yeah! I actually got all of them! haha

I never knew Tamagotchi would be a Happy Meal here.. haha ^^

lets collect them all! They will be there until the end of may. After may no more tamagotchi!

I'm sorry it isn't. It's only in the Philippines.

About Tamagotch's... well yesterday I saw a PEDOMETER tamagotchi in SM!! 800pesos only!! WOOOT! Must buy it!

I wish that they had Tamagotchi happy meals in my area...

They look like cool collectibles. Not in America though :)

i know that free toy.

i already saw it in mcdonalds yesterday! but i didnt buy one cause its boring. :(

we actually ate there yesterday!! :)

its actually in the Philippines.

too bad its only in the Philippines

magkano ang isang happy meal???nakitah ko n yan nung kumain kami sa mcDonald's ehh..kea lng ndi ko natanung kc nagmamadali kmi!.

Bandai doesn't like America :nyatchi: No TMGC+C, No Movies, No Plushies, No conventions, and now NO HAPPY MEALS!? :nyatchi: Well they certainly aren't making me happy.

Hey, Those are cute though, And Welcome to Tama Talk! :nyatchi:

Those are really cute! Do they have those in Canada?

Those toys are probaly based on the Tamagotchi McDonald's anime. It's only in Japanese. Go check it out on Youtube.

Those are really cute! Do they have those in Canada?
Those toys are probaly based on the Tamagotchi McDonald's anime. It's only in Japanese. Go check it out on Youtube.
It's not on youtube, only the clips and previews.

Ooooh, thoses are sooo kawaiiii!!!! :) i luv the mametchi in the drive-thru! and the kikitchi!

aw man, those are cute!!

I usually dont get happy meals, but if those came to america, i so would get a happy meal just for that! :blink: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back