School Tama Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaTamaTamaPanda

Reaction score
Here are the best ways to keep your tama alive and away from teachers and other classmates:

1. If you want to play with your tama in class, wear a hoodie sweatshirt, than you can play your tama in your front pocket.

2.Try to NEVER play games in class, you look down too much.

3. If you have a strict teacher, just leave the tama in your locker.

4. Leave your tama in your locker for gym also.

5.If you really want to play, when you are reading, put the book in your lap and your tama in the book.

6.NEVER HAVE THE SOUND ON!!

7. Try not to pause your tama if you want it to grow quickly.

8. If you really don't want to be caught, don't bring the tama to class, just leave it in your locker.

9. Never bring your tama to art class! It can get paint or something on it.

10. If you are running to a class, hold the keychain part of your tama, it makes a lot of noise!

11.Sit in the back if you really want to play.

12. Never bring your tama to study hall, (If yours is silent like mine) teachers get suspicious if all you are doing is looking at your lap.

13. Never do anything extremely important!

14. If a teacher comes over, turn it to the time and cover the logo and say its just a clock

15. If desperate, hide in sock, because trust me, no one wants to look there

16. If sitting by someone you don't like or would be likely to make fun of you, don't play with your tama, a hungry and happy heart or two are better things to lose than your friends and dignity and popularity.

17. If anyone gets suspicious, start pretending to space out and hide your tama, you may look stupid but people understand

Edwards girl is rite, but so is dniwigg. they have been submitted, but im pretty sure there are more.

Here are the best ways to keep your tama alive and away from teachers and other classmates:
1. If you want to play with your tama in class, wear a hoodie sweatshirt, than you can play your tama in your front pocket.

2.Try to NEVER play games in class, you look down too much.

3. If you have a strict teacher, just leave the tama in your locker.

4. Leave your tama in your locker for gym also.

5.If you really want to play, when you are reading, put the book in your lap and your tama in the book.

6.NEVER HAVE THE SOUND ON!!

7. Try not to pause your tama if you want it to grow quickly.

8. If you really don't want to be caught, don't bring the tama to class, just leave it in your locker.

9. Never bring your tama to art class! It can get paint or something on it.

10. If you are running to a class, hold the keychain part of your tama, it makes a lot of noise!

11.Sit in the back if you really want to play.

12. Never bring your tama to study hall, (If yours is silent like mine) teachers get suspicious if all you are doing is looking at your lap.

13. Never do anything extremely important!

14. If a teacher comes over, turn it to the time and cover the logo and say its just a clock

15. If desperate, hide in sock, because trust me, no one wants to look there

16. If sitting by someone you don't like or would be likely to make fun of you, don't play with your tama, a hungry and happy heart or two are better things to lose than your friends and dignity and popularity.

17. If anyone gets suspicious, start pretending to space out and hide your tama, you may look stupid but people understand
Do you have any tips for taking a tama to church?

Do you have any tips for taking a tama to church?
I guess keep it silent and when the readings are going on, go really fast and do what you need to do to your tama before anyone notices.

but it really depends on what sort of church you go to :\

I guess it's about the same as doing it in a speech in a small classroom?

sorry :<

Awesome tips. But I have a problem w/ tip 16. Well nobody wants to lose their dignity but who cares about popularity?! Will your boss care if you were the most popular kid in school??? Probably not. So forget popularity. Then again this is comeing from a soical outcast :) .

aw there are a lot of social outcasts here prolly. not that tama owners are social outcasts but y'know.

I'm an alien to social life lol

but yeah you make a good point o_O

:)

Latest posts

Back