Sound wire help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimashimatchi

Reaction score
My wires broke! How do I fix them?

Its a family tama (US) that broke while trying to debug.

HELP!

You're going to need ether a soldering iron, or a soldering gun to completely reattach it. I would suggest asking a parent or maybe someone you know who knows how to use one.

Either leave it or if you don't know how to solder ask someone who knows how to.

To be honest, why were you trying to debug it in the first place?

there are warnings

Debbuging is dangerous, but changing your screen is even more! I've changed the screen on my entama twice. It was risky.

Please someone help! I do not want to throw away ANOTHER tamagotchi! (Entama did not break. My music star did.)

The only way to fix the wires is through the soldering method, if you don't have a soldering gun I'm not sure what to tell you, except maybe look around for someone that does, or even a professional. I play guitar, and I have gone to stores and shops and have Soldering work done on the electric components of the Guitars... not that I'm saying to go to the Music Shop or anything.

However, if you cannot do this or anything like that as far as the soldering, That may not be the end of the world. At least with the sound f it will save you battery life, just remember that in order to keep the sound circuits form draining the battery, you must turn the sound off on the Tama too, because it's more the power supplied to the Tama, and not the on off switch that drains the power.

I'm sorry that there nothing more that I can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back