how to keep my tama from dying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rambamodam

Reaction score
hey guys im fairly new to the tama scene...sooo i have 1 right now and they both have been dying by the age of 5-6!!! i have a v4.5 btw.

so i was wondering if you guys can help me on what i should be doing and such, cause i have been treating mine pretty good without ay trouble but they still die one me!

^ is correct. Have you been denying the matchmaker's request? If you deny it too many times, she won't come again and your tama will grow old and die.

Actually, I have a V4.5 and she is 21 and hasn't died of old age.................is that possible? :)

Sorry, Imeant is it possible to die of old age on a tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to feed it when they are hungry and clean up after them dont let them die plz

If you love your tamas

let it evolve

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Actually, I have a V4.5 and she is 21 and hasn't died of old age.................is that possible? :D
Sorry, Imeant is it possible to die of old age on a tama.
Actually, yes, it is possible for a tama to die of old age.

I heard about a tama living to be 145, so theirs didn't die of old age.........I hope mine doesn't, either!
I wish you the best of luck, just take really good care of it, and you should be fine.

Actually, yes, it is possible for a tama to die of old age.
Tamas do not die of old age. They die of bad care. Kyliesmum proved this as a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back