Maplestory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
I was looking through the boards, trying to find the Maplestory one, but sadly I found nothing, so I decided to make a new one!

I have 2 people I play with, one is named Star9919 and currently she is level 20, and the other is sohobibi and he is currently level 17. I've had my account for a year now, and I really love the game!

I was wondering if anyone was on sever Mardia and has a diamond or a silver/gold plate. If you do, PM me and I'll give you details!

Write about your characters here!

B) OMGSH maple story is the best game EVA,My name on it is .....well same as this 1

Fireball602, on khani,.But i also have a guy named piyropire on scania.Fireball has more stuff with nx cash and stuff, so but he STINKS his stats stink so thats why i created PYROPIRE

ps.FireballThief

Pyropire:Bowman :( :eek: :p B) :D

O and fire is lvl 23, pyro is lvl 16 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to find something, it's easier to use the Search feature.

I just typed in Maplestory as my key word and searched the Stuff We Play forum only. It came up right away.

The previous thread is here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=153621 last post was in April so it is still an existing, active thread. Please would you continue discussions there?

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back