;_; This is annoyingg.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
My tama isn't..doing anything. :/

Like it isn't going to the bathroom...he's hardly ever hungry,

and he has only wanted to play a game twice in 3 hours.

I want to play with him. Like, now.

But he doesn't want to play with me :c

What's wrong with himm?

Can I make him play?

i think you should just try to reset it, it could be a glitch. And, unfortinatly, i dont think you cna MAKE him play.

Hope that helped

-Pit.

i think you should just try to reset it, it could be a glitch. And, unfortinatly, i dont think you cna MAKE him play.
Hope that helped

-Pit.
Not just that, it might be the type of tama it is, what is the species of your tama becuse for example, if you took bad care of it while growing up you may a certin species of tama that wont like to play games or anything. And if your not takeing good care of your tama, or if your tama wants something it wont play a game hope this helps~

My tama is a :)

I took good care of the baby, and it evolved into a hitodetchi,

and wouldn't do anything.

I reset, and I got a girl, took really good care of her too, and then she also evolved into a hitodetchi, and she won't play either.

I don't know what's wrong with it :c

Depending on which version of tama that you have, it could be the weight. Feed your tama a couple of foods and maybe a candy and try again.

Ok, yea, what is the model of Tamagotchi that you have? it's really hard to answer the question without that information

It's a v4.5

It's a teenager now. But it says its still 1 year old.

She still never calls and doesn't ever want to play.

It must be how you treated it or what character it is. because all chars have a personality and maybe the tama you have has a boring not want to play personality its really normal. :D

Do you mean the Tama isn't losing any hearts and therefore doesn't want to play? Or that when you try to play a game it refuses? Usually if the Tama refuses to play a game it is because it weighs too little. Feed it some food or snacks and then try again. If it is just not losing hearts quickly I would try to be patient. I realize sometimes waiting for the Tama to need attention can feel like an eternity, but it may yet come around.

How long has it actually been?

An hour?

If it has been an hour or less, it is because you took care of him and he's all set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back