Favourite Quotes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because I could not stop for death, he kindly stopped for me. The carriage held but just ourselves- And Immortality." - Emily Dickinson. Memorized it in grade 2 and never forgot it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"They say hard work never hurt anyone but why take a chance"

Lol + the one's kind of on my siggy

"There's no way you could be emo while an emu's trying to eat your head." - Leafie.

"You can do anything you set your mind to. Just tell your mind and it will happen."-Me.

"Our life is the creation of our mind."

"Aye aye!"

"Three days later, Adam was nowhere to be found."

The last two aren't really quotes. Just things my friends and I saw a lot. xD

-points to siggy- I wrote that.

Also, Oscar PMed this to me:

I think people who are successful with suicide don't realize how special and important they are until they are almost dead.
He said it himself, I just thought it was so deep.

"I guess I'll go, I'll best be on my way out; Ignorance is your new best friend." - Ignorance, Paramore <3

"Alice, you can't explain that. The rush, it's like, you don't even know you're there, and then you stand up and it hits you in the knees. I love music... -Sigh- I just love it." - Jake Bosci talking to me about being on stage and music! <3

"I like to think that I'm like your favourite bra, I support you well and I'm well loved. But unlike your favourite bra, You won't let me touch your boobs" Said by Lewis to my friendling Cassie. It made me laugh.

''OMG, IT'S SHORT STACK'' - A guy who was at SS's concert, saw them, yelled that out, and then walked away. For your information, he was about 50 years of age :)

"...And yes, Michelle, someone dies and there is a gay man" Leah was telling the class about a book she would recommend.

""Girls are like apples. The best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones, because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground. That aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them. When, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree." - Pete Wentz

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back