Spazziness.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.P O K E R F A C E

Reaction score
Everyone spazzes at least once in a while!

What spaz have you gotten up to lately?

My latest spaz fun attack:

I put my iPod on the speakers and I sat on the floor with deck of cards and started dancing like Lady GaGa.

I almost looked hot. I was just dancing and singing in my room, so I got my wallet and started throwing the money and cards everywhere.

I went hyper spazztard one recess at school. I was spinning and singing the 'Magical Trevor' song. And people were like 'Shut up...' and then I fell over..

Everyone here are spazzies. That's what makes TT so epical.

Like Michello Jello, my life is a spaz attack...

At the moment I have no real stories cuz I'm half asleep. But I spaz A LOT when I see anything to do with Short Stack, Spiderman or Pacman. It's like, a habit.

Yesterday I did a great number of stupid things.

I...

- Tried to eat a set of drawers.

- Thought I was swimming through the carpet.

- Rolled around the park laughing my head off.

- Ripped the bark off a tree and ate it

- Claimed that the park bench was my new home

- Invited a neighbourhood dog to come and live with me in my new home

- Rubbed dirt into my face, claiming that it was good for my skin

- Laid down on the ground and made 'Dirt angels'

- Kissed a caterpillar

- Picked up handfuls of dirt and put it all over myself

- Yelled out 'I LOVE BACON' to a bunch of little kids

- Peed in the creek

- Rolled in the mud

To name a few things :p

^Lol. xD

My life IS a spaz attack. My friend, hstama2, is like me. <3 My spazzy buddy.

Here is one that happens ALOT:

If I'm playing Pacman, I start screaming and stuff. When I play it on my ipod on the bus, everyone is all like "wtf!?!?!?!" and I am just like "lol" oh and I did the same thing in Music Class on Friday. xD

There's this video my friend took of me in chorus the other day... I was 'power skipping' up the stairs. You actually hear her in the video go, "You look like such a spaz!" Hahah, I'll upload it tomorrow maybe?

I don't think I've done anything spazzy today yet. I've only been up for about fourty-five minutes though.

ONCE IN A WHILE?????!!!! I spaz out 24-7!!!! i DEDICATE MY LIFE to hyperness!!!!! I'm the second biggest spaz on Earth!!! No seriously. I know some posers and hate them to death. (the first biggest spaz is my "twin" emily. She used to go on TT before I signed up.)

I especially like to spaz out at the skating rink. Going into an out-of-control lunge and crashing into a wall is probably the most fun you can get indoors!!!!!

Also when I'm bored I get fake seizures for fun. Except they're more hyper than a normal seizure. I fall down and slam into walls.

Oh yeah and I wrote my own spaz theme song!!!! I sing it often and made several videos singing the song while running and jumping and spazzing around like a retard--wait I am a retard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just hyperactive and like full of energy almost all the time. :)

You'd never guess by talking to me on the internet. People who know me are always yelling at me to shut up, slow down, stop screaming, stop being bouncy, and just to stop in general.

I do have random bouts of extra-energy though that make me go wild. This usually happens after energy drinks and excessive sugar.

But sometimes...it jsut happens.

I'm a pretty calm person. I spazz when I hear Rihanna's music.

I do spazzy stuff, not to try to be funny to people, but sometimes it just happens to me.

Yesterday I had a spazz-attack-sorta-thing on a bird that flew by, but I have a .. 'thing' for birds, (bad memories) so it's normal for me to spazz near birds.

And many other things that I spaz on, but I'm not like, an excessive spaz or anything. Just once in a while it's a pretty epical thing to do 'D

V Instances of spaz moments.

-I finished story mode in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. O:

-I downloaded a new episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

-In said episode, Bloo turns into Lord Uniscorn which is a spoof on Darth Vader. x3

-When I learned that there's a road called Hunter Village. (Huntr O:)

And I always spaz when I sign on to TamaTalk. <3

God, the world is so full of spaz posers, it's not funny anymore.
DX
You know, I was just thinking that.

It's cool to be crazy now. Everybody's doing it. So it's starting to become - nothing special. And that kills me.

[OverDramaticMuch?]

[butStillTrue.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back