Swearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very rarely.

I have a thing about not using colourful language too often. It's not common with me.

I'm definitely not one of those people who go around cussing at people for the sake of it, or to fit in. I would say language is pretty pure.

The majority of people I know swear very often, over little things. I haven't got a problem with that - people can say what they want with me. But I enjoy being the different one, who doesn't go along with the words everyone else thinks is cool. I stand out, and I say no to swearing.

[SIZE=7pt]Yha. It's an unhealthy addiction for me. I've moved past the 'F' word, so I just use some more minor words...[/SIZE]

I never swear, I don't like the way it sounds or how it makes people look.

I'm 21, but I have a very young sounding voice and it sounds silly when I swear, not that it is ever 'kool' or anything, it just sounds ultra vulgar coming from me. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a lot.

But like Easterberry, I don't like to swear. I don't consider swearing ''cool'' or very neccessarily, though I swear every so often. Especially cr@p and the S word.

No. Never. Never have sweared in my life. Sometimes I'll really want to say something, but it just won't come out. xDD

Sometimes. Especially talking about South Park with my friends :D

But, I rarely swear. Like, If I'm in pain, I do. Or I do something stupid. And if my mum annoys me I'll swear under my breath

I only cursed one time by mistake. I was telling my baby brother to sit down and well.. An H was added in there :/

No, never out loud. But in my mind, yes. I will say stuff like c*** and h*** and sometimes s*** and stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back